EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 313

I don't know this couple very well... but there seems to be a triangle forming there.

My view - sat with a target to break 1.4565

Gentlemen. So that this branch does not turn into one of the "forum-traders", a personal request - lay out the rationale for your conclusions.

The move downwards is questionable and here's why... Convert I posted (on 4N) has not worked out yet and has not broken through to the continuation. On the lower TF the OsMA is pulling towards zero. The triangle, which I mentioned, has already (I'm looking at it now) been broken through, although there is no fixing, but it is already a minus for sells. I am not risking with the sales till the americans. Not risking yet.

Helen >> :

Gentlemen. So that this branch does not turn into one of the "forum-traders", a personal request - lay out the rationale for your conclusions.

The move downwards is questionable and here's why... Conver, which was published (on 4N) has not worked out yet and has not broken through to the continuation. On the lower TF the OsMA is pulling towards zero. The triangle, which I mentioned, has already (I'm looking at it now) been broken through, although there is no fixing, but it is already a minus for sells. I am not risking with the sales till the americans. I do not risk it yet.

I did it because all are silent.

I had an opinion over the weekend.

Now it's "no risk..."

There's something wrong with the diverter calculations if they don't work.

Am I saying it right?

And the Forth, as I understand it, is up?

NikT_58 писал(а) >>

I threw because everyone is silent

Over the weekend, it was all downhill from there.

Now it's "no risk..."

There must be something wrong with the diverter calculations if they don't work.

Am I right?

Correct yourself, please. Read the post again. Maybe you will see that there are no mistakes, and you are just sleepy. You have to take responsibility for the words you just said. >> excuse me.

Helen >> :

Correct yourself, please. Re-read the post. Maybe you will see that there are no mistakes and that you are just sleepy. Words thrown around for nothing should be held accountable. I'm sorry.

Which way's down or up?

Sorry if I offended you.

Do you have any goals?

No offence taken. But you didn't understand anything, didn't understand what I was writing about d/c at the time and gave an erroneous assessment. A public appraisal that is read. Not a fountain. You didn't get it right, well, not to confuse readers, I'll repeat that post (not verbatim): from 4H to 30M - up pressure, on m15 - down pressure. Bottom worked out to d/k on m5. Normal. Let's go work out the d/k from higher TFs. Also normal. It's a classic, in general.

No targets ever - not a forecaster.

Helen >> :

No offence taken. But you didn't understand anything, didn't understand what I was writing about d/c at the time and gave an erroneous assessment. A public appraisal that is read. Not a fountain. You didn't get it right, well, not to confuse readers, I'll repeat that post (not verbatim): from 4H to 30M - up pressure, on m15 - down pressure. Bottom worked out to d/k on m5. Normal. Let's go work out the d/k from higher TFs. Also normal. It's a classic, in general.

No targets ever - not a forecaster.

I don't understand anything, but it's OK.

Pressure's all over the place.

Classic, in fact...

Reason: