EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 303

forex-k писал(а) >>

But divergences/convergences are also waves, impulses, channels... I don't mean Elliott waves. You can use different combinations of waves and channels.

That's what I'm saying, in principle. You have to use everything. If you manage to trade profitably with waves - my sincere congratulations. For me they only interfere. That's what I found out when I was trying to understand the theory... But the only thing I saw in the theory is that the author was surprised to find that the price goes up, then down, then up... I was also surprised - how did he manage to catch up with it? The next discovery of the theory was worse. The entire consistency of "Eliot's" waves can be broken by a single unpredictable surge (which is completely common in the market and is not considered in this theory). And that is all - theory, even a beautiful theory, is destroyed by practice. Have you ever noticed such a "phenomenon" of this... theory?

so what about the indicator that counts points?

forex-k писал(а) >>

But divergences/convergences are also waves, impulses, channels... I don't mean Elliott waves. different combinations of waves and channels can be used.

Divergence determines the change of price direction - these are the same principles as wave analysis, only in a particular case - the search for reversals.

But if one combines the wave theory and divergence, then one will basically complement the other.

Helen >> :

Never noticed such a "phenomenon" of this... theory?

You just have to use lower TFs, then there will be less problems... just learn to identify fives and threes, you have to create your own rules of the wave game... I do not understand the classics, for example!!! 3rd wave may be the shortest!!!

Apart from the classics, there are many different strategies that allow all definitions to be reduced to a simpler case and profit to be made from them...

forte928 >> :
Apart from the classics, there are many different strategies that allow you to reduce all definitions to a simpler case and make a profit based on them...

Right!!! Strategy must be built by yourself!!! and not the way some uncle wrote it, of course thanks a lot to this uncle, but only for the basics (the idea) he gave, and then yourself!!!

RomanS писал(а) >>

It's just that you said no sorcasm, but that's not true.... if you really wanted to see my account you would have sent it to me, but here you just wanted to make fun of me publicly... (and not only), that's where I got turned on, sorry again....

RomanS, dear, what is written is "thought". What is true and what is not, let me decide for myself. Let's just say YOU thought I wrote sarcastically. I never allow myself to make fun of seekers, dismiss it as bad form. Offering to show the account is easy to publish in the open is the norm. But the account details can already be posted in private. Why did I ask to see... Let me finally see the account of at least one volunteer!

And it's not accepted to be offended here (and there was no reason to be offended in a particular case) - they'll eat you up :).

Apologies for the verbosity of the flubber, gentlemen. I just lie there and lie there... all the time... a bit boring. When I get a fiver, the flooding will go down on its own and not just mine :). For now... Inductions are written, everything's studied, we wait.

I first understood the wolf...I then began to apply this wolf not as written and added two or three more things to it...and then by working and adjusting the indicator you begin to identify the general principles of construction, which can be transferred to an automated system...

Lena, so post your view, with the secret indies)

forte928 писал(а) >>
I first figured out the Wulff...I then applied this Wulff not as written and added two three more things to what I started observing...and then working and tweaking the indicator you start to identify the general principles of construction, which can be transferred to an automated system...

A tricky thing for an automaton, though. What kind of indicator? Woolf waves?

Reason: