EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 310

forte928 >> :

I was giving levels 100%...

Very loudly said... maybe at least 99%.

49,9(9) =)

RomanS писал(а) >>

That's a big mouthful... maybe at least 99%.

I was giving lower levels of achievement which are always achievable...Higher levels have a tendency to be reached but at a shallower TF they always correct...And the downward movement will start in full measure should show us Monday, Tuesday...

Yes, I was talking to Roman, I didn't quote him, I think he understood me)

poruchik писал(а) >>
Yes I was talking to Roman, I didn't quote him, I think he understood me)

As for the 1.4745 level in the short term so it's Monday...morning...

forte928 >> :

I have given lower levels of achievement that are always attainable...Higher levels tend to be attainable...

Pearl!

Monday seems to be bank day, the whole layout could go into meltdown

gip писал(а) >>

Pearl!

Pardon me... paraphrasing...

I was giving the lower levels of attainment which are always attainable...The lower levels tend to be attainable...

forte928 >> :

I gave lower levels of achievement which are always achievable...Higher levels have a tendency to achievement but at shallower TF they always correct...And the movement downwards will start in full measure should show us Monday, Tuesday...

Oh and yet I don't like the word "always"... it's just that for me personally, it doesn't have much credibility... :(

RomanS писал(а) >>

Oh and yet I don't like the word "always"... it's just, for me personally, not trustworthy... :(

I understand it when you listen to advice from others and you realize you've done it wrong, you need to understand it so you don't have to take it as a guide... Everyone has to choose which decisions are right in his opinion...

Reason: