EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 302

Helen писал(а) >>

One year... Three... Soon eight years... Further and further away from waves...

Thanks for the question... It's, as they say, life's work :))... I use anything that helps me make a profit. The market, in my humble opinion, cannot be narrowed down to a specific "area of technical analysis". It's as broad as life itself... like life itself. Perhaps, it would be better to talk about "hitting" techniques - I'm looking for moments on divergence/convergence, I haven't found any better yet. Sorry, forex-k, there can be no answer to your question. "Everything is used" is not an answer, but it is the gist.

But divergences\convergences are also waves, impulses, channels... I am not referring to Elliott waves. you can use different combinations of waves and channels.

RomanS >> :

What about you Helen? Must be a super system? How's the profit margin? (no sorcasm either!!!)

It's not nice to answer a question with a question.

wise >> :
It's not nice to answer a question with a question.

But it's also not nice to ask such questions...

RomanS писал(а) >>

What about you Helen? Must be a super system? How's the profit margin? (no sorcasm either!!!)

I don't consider myself a super wavvy!!! I don't understand the voznogo either.... My forecasts differed drastically from his before the crisis, I was just ha-ha doing when he drew the global wave B on the euro-bucks pair (then he agreed with the paralysis and converted it to momentum), and he missed the Canadian, etc. etc. Waves have to be perceived in their own way, for me analysis of extra large waves makes no sense as the reference point is not known, but smaller ones work quite well...

О!!! Almost fell out of the machine! :)))))) System...? Super-system?! I don't have one, you know... I don't have one... Well, or I do, but it's a non-stationary system that doesn't fit into the framework of a rigid system.

There's a profit. Can not boast of a particularly successful trade - for obvious reasons are not allowed to trade at full capacity. I could hardly ask to work with 220 quid at least. I am working by principle "when you have seen profit - close it, when you will enter market again". And what market is it now - just grab it! However, YOU didn't answer, YOU just returned the question. Not good.

Note: I am always responsible for "bazaar" (nothing you did not know, you will get used to it :) ). If you want to be sure of profit - let me know, in a personal I will send you the address, where the FTP account details are sent, you can then observe, the address will not change. Do not arrange (well, what if - Thomas?) - I'll send an investor (I do not know him simply, but find out no problem). The condition is that YOU confirm my words here as well... I'm sorry, there's a lot of talkative people... Especially with named branches :). One has to counteract it somehow. >> I'm convinced.

RomanS >> :

But it's not nice to ask such questions...

I don't see anything ugly, to be honest. The best proof of the validity of theories/ideas is practical trading, isn't it?

You say that you have to draw waves "correctly". I take it you don't know how to do that yet. And who can? Where can you find a single expert who reliably trades on the same waves, and see the result of this trade? Right, nowhere. There are only filthy-fraudsters of all kinds, and "I have not yet learned how to properly draw the waves, but I smell a gold mine".

Any analysis has a right to exist and the wave theory is no exception, someone works with one TS, someone with another, someone succeeds, someone doesn't...

But it's not even about the analysis itself, the perfect one simply does not exist, it simply cannot be!!!

The "blah, blah, blah" niroba style has begun. Aren't you ashamed of yourself?!

RomanS писал(а) >>

But it's not pretty to ask such questions...

Wait! What kind of question is ugly in forex? It can be quite uncomfortable, but ugly from what point of view? In Forex the validity of theories (including personal words, beliefs) is confirmed by practice! Clearly confused with definitions. Here we go...

Helen >> :

О!!! Almost fell out of the loom! :)))))) The system...? Super-system?! I don't have one, you know... I don't have one... Or maybe I do, but it's a non-stationary system that doesn't fit into a rigid system.

There's a profit. Can not boast of a particularly successful trade - for obvious reasons are not allowed to trade at full capacity. I could hardly ask to work with 220 quid at least. I am working by principle "when you have seen profit - close it, when you will enter market again". And what market is it now - just grab it! However, YOU didn't answer, YOU just returned the question. Not good.

Note: I am always responsible for "bazaar" (nothing you did not know, you will get used to it :) ). If you want to be sure of profit - let me know, in a personal I will send you the address, where the FTP account details are sent, you can then observe, the address will not change. Do not arrange (well, what if - Thomas?) - I'll send an investor (I do not know him simply, but find out no problem). The condition is that YOU confirm my words here as well... I'm sorry, there's a lot of talkative people... Especially with named branches :). One has to counteract it somehow. I'm convinced.

I apologise if my words offended in any way, I really didn't mean to...

I apologise publicly... Although "especially with named branches :)" to tell you the truth, it offended me...

I don't need a password, I'm just not interested... I'd like to get my account sorted out :)

Once again I apologise....

Helen >> :

Whoa! What kind of question is ugly in forex? It can be quite uncomfortable, but ugly from where? In forex, the validity of theories (including personal words, beliefs) is confirmed by practice! Clearly confused with definitions. Here we go...

It's just that you wrote that without sorcasm, but that's not true.... if you really wanted to see my score you would have sent it to me, but here you just wanted to make fun of me publicly... (and more), that's where I got turned on, sorry again ....

Reason: