EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2262

Forte, you can drop me a line on your Skype or ICQ.

And as far as the endgame goes, I'd be in no rush.

while we wait for Monday

forte send me your details too

Tantrik:
It's a good time! For newbies and pros - day off. The rest of us can.....

Why not? I had a pretty good ride up the canadian today. I did not get all of them, but still very pleased. I got out a bit early: the upward impulse from 1.0362 is not finished yet.

The best part is not even the value of the winnings, but the guessed prize: it was possible to reliably identify wave impulses and calculate more or less successful entries.

I am not saying that I am doing very well, but I get more and more convinced that working on impulse waves is much more profitable and pleasant. But there are also clear problems with identifying pulse completions. Diverters, is it?

Whatever it is said that TA is applicable to the Canadian only to a limited extent, this is far from the case. Waves do rule - if they are impulses :)

so what happens on monday? is hep possible?

Mathemat:

I don't see why not. I had a very nice ride up on the Canadian today. I did not get everything, but I am still very satisfied. I got out a little bit early: the impulse up from 1.0362 is not finished yet.

The best part is not even the magnitude of the gain, but the guessed gain: I managed to reliably identify wave impulses and calculate more or less successful entries.

I am not saying that I am doing very well, but I get more and more convinced that working on impulse waves is much more profitable and pleasant. But there are also clear problems with identifying pulse completions. Devers, is it?

No matter what they say, that TA is applicable to the Canadian only to a limited extent, it is far from being true. Waves do rule - if they are impulses

What is your momentum target? What level are we going up to?

Mathemat:

Why not. I had a very nice ride up on the Canadian today. I have not got everything, but still I am very satisfied. I got out a little bit early: the momentum from 1.0362 is not finished yet.

The best part is not even the value of the winnings, but the guessed gain: I was able to reliably identify wave impulses and calculate more or less successful entrances.

I am not saying that I am doing very well, but I get more and more convinced that working on impulse waves is much more profitable and pleasant. But there are also clear problems with identifying pulse completions. Diverters, is it?

Whatever it is said that TA is applicable to the Canadian only to a limited extent, this is far from the case. Waves do rule - if they are impulses :)

It's a bit of a joke, actually... But although.... beginners do not know the trend (or poorly identify it), and the pros - I'm right, the market is not, it's too conditioned. Do you have a middle ground or not in wave theory? / Good luck.

Wave divination is a religion...(such a sect of elliotists), economic laws are not physical.

You will laugh, but the EURUSD target is 1.12.

And of course let's not forget about possible corrections...

Tantrik:

Wave divination is a religion... (a sect of elliotists), economic laws are not physical laws.

You are partly right, you are right in saying that the economy sets the main trend, but you are wrong in saying that in the terminal we see the trend in the form of waves. And the task of a successful trader is to find a successful entry and exit in these waves with profit taking, wait for the next wave and again ...

Tantrik:

It's a bit of a joke, actually... But although.... beginners don't know the trend(or don't define it well) and the pros - I'm right the market is not, too conditioned already. Do you have a middle ground or not in wave theory? / Good luck!!!

Wave guessing is a religion...(such a sect of elliotists), economic laws are not physical.

This is just a private point of view. After an unsuccessful and extremely amateurish experience of real-wave trading a few years ago, I thought so too. I am not a sectarian volnovnik, but I admit that the Wave Principle accurately illustrates some general patterns of the rate movement.

I am not going to understand all details and subtleties of correction waves. It is enough for me just to have an idea of what they are and how they behave approximately. The main and most potentially profitable task is to identify the impulse (the five). As soon as it is more or less reliably identified, you can work with it.

What do you think, Tantrik, what do you think is going on with the euro? Most people are puzzled as to why it is behaving like this. Nevertheless, with careful analysis, the Wave Principle can be useful here. There has just been a succession of internal fifth waves of higher and higher levels, which are interspersed with fourth waves (the third global wave turned out to be a stretch). This is it, the chaos. When the last of these inner fifths, the highest inside the third, completes, there will be a deep correction of the entire global third.

Arkeo: What is the aim of your impulse? To what level are we going up?

The current upside momentum from 1.0362 is not over, as it has not yet reached any significant Fib. It has probably only just started a fourth, with a target yet to be determined.

So far I see 1.0734 as the target of the whole momentum, and then down, also by momentum, to about 1.0355. I probably will not buy upwards (though we will see yet): the fifth impulse is unlikely to be as powerful as the third one.

P.S. The target of 1.0734 does not mean that we will move towards it straight and linearly :)

Reason: