EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2265

We can only speculate that Oceania and Asia have not yet worked off Friday's fall, i.e. Monday is the most favourable time for that)

Grider results on my face :D)))

Waiting for a pullback to 1.225 though.

But will be content with 1.2192

;)

forte928:

Every pair is influenced in this or that way, but there is an imbalance, based on which you can draw a conclusion about the possible movement in one direction or another. The imbalance is like a tensioned spring, a backward move which forms a directional movement in the course of certain time. They sometimes work according to more than one of two or three models - there are many of them, and it is only by fully describing all of their behavior, by creating an expert opinion of their behavior that we can become more serious and say that a certain wave is taking place, and their classification requires not only graphical deductions but also mathematical apparatus - like trend and oscillator filters that allow to determine with higher probability the current price behavior, and this, one might say, is a complex system in its own right. one of the methods of identifying changes in the wave number is a divergence (convergence), which in one way or another allows to identify a change in the trend, because in fact the trend in a particular TF is part of the overall wave structure ... but as we know there are flat trend components that determine the trend reversal in the opposite direction, now this factor also sometimes prevents more accurate identification of a change in the trend. yes visual it is all good to do but mathematical apparatus to describe it all much more difficult .

Forte, do you think that the correction of the fifth wave or a wave from the zigzag has begun on the daily chart of the euro?

As can be seen from the figure, the fifth wave is at the end of the pivot level according to the fibo level is 1.8100 in the lower zone, which also corresponds to the duration of the fifth wave

But when considering the course of the fifth wave on the H4, a picture emerges that the level of achievement of the fifth wave on the H4 is 1.1939 and 1.1891 and the structure of the fifth wave on the H4 has almost completed its course... These levels are in the zone of the fifth wave of the daily TF

In turn, looking at the course of the fifth wave on the H1 it is clear that the current price movement tends to the area H4, where the price will make a global reversal ...

And finally, it should be noted that when considering the M5, one can see on the basis of the indicators the desire of the price to complete the final push down to the 1.1939-1.1891 zone...

IgorM:

And I am wrong in the fact that in the terminal we see the trend in the form of waves. And the task of a successful trader is to find a successful entry and exit in these waves with profit taking, wait for the next wave and again ...

OK let me be wrong: Trading (intraday) there is nothing in the terminal - waves, fibos, entries, exits are all your fantasies after a lucky guess.

You will find waves and fibos later (on the history) when analyzing the weekly charts. Good luck! Let's follow the trend!

Mathemat:
Tantrik, you're making it sound foggy. What patterns have stopped working? Are you talking about the waves? They work, they work.
You're right Mathemat everything works.

Tantrik:

Ok let me be wrong: Trading (intraday) there is nothing in the terminal - waves, fibos, entries, exits are all your fantasy after a lucky guess.

Waves, fibos, you will find later (on the history) analyzing the weekly charts. Good luck! Good luck with the trend!

I don't use Fibo, I use TS to break through the channel in the general trend

SZS: and wish you a favorable trend :).

And the fall is only just beginning

Sta2066:

And the fall is only just beginning

Comrade Bolinger disagrees.

;)