EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2255

Noterday:

Then yes =) Then I use the indicator after all)))

Alexan showed me Gann Square 9 and I was really fascinated by it. It is cool.

Noterday:
I do not trade with it yet, I just work out what for now.... I identify where I am right, where I am wrong... where I am wrong, I look for an error... I open a demo a couple of times to check... In general, the purpose of the system is to know one step ahead...

I don't think so, although I do make predictions...

It seems to me that it is more important to assess the situation and choose tactics according to it, and only then give a battle order.

Reading the "market context" (c) Swinosaurs or military department - can't remember :D

FreeLance:

I don't think so, although I do make predictions...

It seems to me that it is more important to assess the situation and choose tactics accordingly, and only then give a combat order.

Reading "market context" (c) Swinosaurs or military department - can't remember :D

Tactics should be foreseen in advance for all occasions. sir. ))). And the trend is broken, after all.

torgus:
What about the H1 timeframe?
No, aggregate....From D1 (rougher movement), H4 is better and so on up to M1 and then the road opens....

Who's from Kiev?

strangerr, has the trend broken on weeks and months as well? or is there strength still there? It's supposed to be an acceleration of decline there, not a trend break. What is your data based on?

holms:
strangerr, has the trend broken on weeks and months as well? or is there strength still there? It's supposed to be an acceleration of decline there, not a trend break. What is your data based on?
On the basis of experience. )))

Hello, theme! How are we earning? I'll be with you for a while, 15 days.

Where do we start?

Maybe it should be 1.12 and 1.00 after all?

strangerr:
Who's from Kiev?

Are you going to Kiev?

Reason: