EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2260

forte928:

what is your prediction for today? on eurusd ???

Forte catching 1.1950 today? Or bounce to 1.22? It seems to me that we will break through 1.20 or at least we will reach it and bounce back in terms of correction by 100 - 150 pips and down again)

vovan_217:

Well thought a pullback was coming but it turned out to be only mid.....by 1.2140(((

If you look at the H1, there was a fifth wave with a small step down

Synexs:

Forte catching 1.1950 today? Or bounce to 1.22? It seems to me that we will break through 1.20 or at least we will reach it and bounce back in terms of correction by 100 - 150 pips and down again)

At the beginning we should probably go to 1.2155, from there we may go the last move... But there is a weekly, which is getting more and more important in the beginning of correctional changes for the change of trend

It's Taipnitsa! Beginners and pros take the day off. The rest of us can.....

forte928:

Who told you that there should be a bai

There's a lot you don't understand.

If the trend is going down, you have to keep buying.

If there is enough of it, sooner or later you will hit the reversal.

Sta2066:

It seems that you do not understand a lot.

If the trend is going down, you have to keep buying.

If there is enough of it, sooner or later you will hit the reversal.

You're just telling my strategy....

Is it worth it to leave the buy minus for Monday??? will there be a GEP?

Of course you should! it's a sin to close the bai at the low! now is the right time to buy! 1.17 is a serious resistance, it will bounce back at least to 1.35.

So buy now and when it will be 1.17. Close all the bai at 1.35.

ASWQ:

Of course you should! it's a sin to close the bai at the low! now is the right time to buy! 1.17 is a serious resistance, it will bounce back at least to 1.35.

So buy now and when it will be 1.17. All bai to close at 1.35.

"Buy on the bottom! The second bottom gets free..." - quote from this forum. And if below 1.17 will go that - plum?

All depends on the drawdown of the depo, what I would do, now the drawdown is 20% - the depo is big now and would close. Depo is small, the drawdown is 60% - I would wait for the M.C. (imho).

Reason: