EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2257

holms:
"Project Greece" was started by the Germans and the French because they don't need an expensive Jew. All the more reason for the states to need an influx of treasure. It all seems to make sense. Who knows, maybe this is the beginning of the Great Depression 2 and the breakdown into a violent deflatus?

This project has been decades in the making by Goldman & Co...

No one else knows how to pull strings like that.

Or do you believe that the founders of the NASDAQ were "pyramid schemers"?

There's a war going on. For now, a financial war.

And the Battle Charter is the basis for understanding what's going on.

Imho...

The most logical thing is this.

Lesta:

I've bought a little myself... and then who knows...

Olivero, it's too early for a pivot on Sh4, such diverters don't "pull" on a pivot imho.

I don't know, if it was on H1 it would not be worth it.

NikT_58:
The most logical thing is this.
May I ask, what are those oblique lines on your chart? Is it an indicator of some kind? If so, may I ask you for a link to download it? If it's not too much trouble.

> Lesta: "Olivero, it's too early for a pivot on Sh4, such diverters don't "stretch" to a pivot, imho."

We are not talking about a reversal yet.

This is my vision of the euR move for the nearest future. Therefore I expect a move to the support area 1,21, and then it will be seen. A break, imho, should be...

And then, if the divert activates, a correction is possible...

A correction, not a reversal.

to olivero:

I'm sorry, I must have misunderstood.)

Correction is the same trend but on a smaller frame)

to FXlike:

I just show the time of entry on the minutes, it will be the same on the hours, the only difference is in time and not more.

* if possible, I will show you a screenshot of Sh1)

torgus:
May I ask, what are those oblique lines on your chart? Is it an indicator? If so, may I ask you for the link to download it? If it is not too much trouble.
Torgus stop begging ..... think of your own ....

odiseif:
torgus stop begging ..... think of your own ....
Fools learn from their mistakes and the smart learn from the mistakes of others.

is likely to move north.

Took a profit. Waiting for the "assault" of 1.25.

Although a 'counter-attack' is possible. ;)

Reason: