EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2263

Tantrik:

It's a bit of a joke, actually... But although.... beginners don't know the trend(or don't define it well) and the pros - I'm right the market is not, too conditioned already. Do you have a middle ground or not in wave theory? / Good luck!

Wave divination is a religion...(such a sect of elliotists), economic laws are not physical.

In vain you say so about divination, religion.

Yes economic laws are not physical in terms of FIRST grade physics (I mean for beginners to learn PHYSICS).

But ECONOMIC laws are just as accurate as PHYSICAL laws.

Plus we have quite specific information (signal) PHYSICAL coming to our computers, which has quite real PHYSICAL characteristics.

Search the forum will see a lot of sensible ideas related to PHYSICS and other very specific sciences.

forte928:

Happy arrival of the train to the final station...!!

The train hasn't had the braking section yet, a lot of bulls will still get run over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLvjID6xrPc

3 or 5 if we were discussing Audi models.... Economic laws will work if left out of the way.... With the euro gave a prediction of 3.06. I think in advance (and I got freelance pissed off).With the euro started chaos- asia panicked. In waves to the forte... The secret to patterns is not what everyone thinks...

Tantrik: On the waves to the forte...

Tantrik, you're right to say it's a religion. I won't change your mind. I have my tactics, you have yours. I just shared my success with the Canadian and explained what I pay attention to in the first place. I am not looking at the Euros yet, let the situation become clearer.

That's the secret of laws - they no longer work, but we continue to believe in them. And any religion is a simple conditioning.

Tantrik, you're making it sound foggy. What patterns have ceased to work? Are you talking about the waves? They work, they work.

Mathemat:

Why. I did very well today on the Canadian. I did not get everything, but still I am very pleased. I got out a little bit early: the momentum from 1.0362 is not finished yet.

The best part is not even the value of the winnings, but the guessed gain: I was able to reliably identify wave impulses and calculate more or less successful entries.

I am not saying that I am doing very well, but I get more and more convinced that working on impulse waves is much more profitable and pleasant. But there are also clear problems with identifying pulse completions. Diverters, is it?

Whatever it is said that TA is applicable to the Canadian only to a limited extent, this is far from the case. Waves do rule - if they are impulses :)

Every pair is influenced one way or another, but there is an imbalance, based on which you can draw a conclusion about the possible movement in one direction or another. The imbalance is similar to a tensioned spring, which creates a backward move within a certain period of time. They sometimes work according to more than one of two or three models - there are many of them, and it is only by fully describing all of their behavior, by creating an expert opinion of their behavior that we can become more serious and say that a certain wave is taking place, and their classification requires not only graphical deductions but also mathematical apparatus - like trend and oscillator filters that allow identification of the current price behavior with higher probability.One of the methods of identifying changes in the wave number is a divergence (convergence), which in some way or other allows to identify a change in the trend, as in fact the trend in a particular TF is part of the overall wave structure ... But as we know, there are flat trend components that determine the trend reversal in the opposite direction, now this factor sometimes prevents more accurate identification of a change in the trend. Yes, visually it is all good to do but mathematical tool, all described much more difficult.

Hello all!

Who remembers the picture from the beginning of the week?

I recommend refreshing your memory...

:D)))

Yes, it's a good picture. A sketch of the coming move, so to speak....

Well, so did the Dow - and even further down and looking for a second bottom. Many thought the events of May 6 were a mistake, but they were not.

Mathemat:
Yes, it's a good picture. A sketch of the coming move, so to speak.... Well, it's the same with the Dow - and even further down and looking for a second bottom. The events of May 6 were thought by many to be a mistake, but they were not.

I agree.

But strangely, this Eurodollar spike hasn't shone anywhere else. And you won't find it anymore.

Not all the sketches are saved.

Reason: