EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2269

.

further downwards if it goes below this important level

yen pairs see .... yen is heavily overbought in five minutes ...... a rebound would be ..... pipsing a little

FXlike:

further downwards if it goes below this important level


I am counting on the same level, but it should be entered by a pending entry (see above)

And from 1.1909 only upon breakdown

AST:
.
What kind of terminal is this?
Noterday:
What kind of terminal is this?


VT Trader™ 2.0 from CMS FOREX.

http://www.cmsforex.ru/ru/trading-software/

[삭제]
Noterday:
What kind of terminal is this?

By the way, I was also wondering, what is it?
Downloaded, installed, logged in and got frustrated.... the same as Saxobank's terminal...
Noterday:
Downloaded, installed, logged in and got frustrated.... the same as the Saksobank terminal...

Seems fine though :))

That's always the way, the first impression is not always right, I need to use more, but what was nice is that there is already a channel by default :))) A small thing, but nice.

Man... I definitely liked it).

Too bad I've never heard of this CMS... I like time-proven business, and it's been working since 1999...