EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 224

Sat 1.4390

Looked at the history, there are often rises for a day or two after these terminals.

Logically it is possible to break down within the day

--

friday could push - down and back up on america

statistically.

--

at breakdown of level 4546 up +20-15 pips --- I am ready to sell

1 4558

2 4608

3 4649

---

On the breakdown of 4500 - entry sell on the bounce, looking at other pairs according to the situation

--

Overnight a buy pendent triggered... from 1.4523 ( intraday )

This morning I saw my desktop for the first time and remembered that it was raining on Saturday, there was nothing to do, so I drew this picture and put it as a screensaver not to forget, and I rarely restart the computer and thought what a sheep I am, sitting in a drawdown on buy)))

NikT_58 >> :

Sat 1.4390

New avatar?)))

If the price went down by 20pp it drew 4 red squares, if the price went up - blue squares))). But there is one problem. It is somehow connected to the current timeframe and if the price went down by 100 points it draws 20 boxes on the daily chart and then the price goes up by 50 points on the same day, but it does not draw a new line up but simply removes the red boxes that were previously drawn down. The question: have anybody seen something similar without binding to TF, but only to the price, for example, the price went down by 5 points, it drew a square down, after that the price went up by 5 points, it drew the NEW square up, without removing the previous one? Here is the question.

strangerr >> :

New avatar?)))

A donkey's face.

Why?

I am.

Hello people, still asleep?)))

This is the number on the GBPUSD pair worked out by xProfuter on the jump overnight, so the bath broom shoots periodically too ))))

Helex >> :

What a number on the GBPUSD pair by xProfuter on the overnight surge, so the bath broom shoots occasionally too ))))

What is xProfuter?

Reason: