EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 220

forex-k >> :

When new one form, points 1-2-3-4, then it's time to catch point 5 again to open order.

We should enter after point 5 has been formed and price has crossed the trend line 1-3.

Helex >> :

>> While I'm hanging in the bays, as captain I'll be the last to leave ))))

Similarly)))

Helex, take your helmet off, show your face ))))

strangerr писал(а) >>
Helex, take your helmet off, show your face ))))

>>Yeah, to let investors know ))))

Helex писал(а) >>

Yeah, to let investors know ))))

)))))

There's Joan of Arc)

An excellent expanding triangle with clear boundaries was drawn on the GBP on M30. I put in a buy with the SL at 1.5890 and the target at 1.6300 and then we may risk down to 1.5500, though 50/50 it may go up to 1.6550 or even higher.

Krotu писал(а) >>
On the GBP on M30 an excellent widening triangle with clear boundaries has appeared. I took Buy from the SL at 1.5890 with the target at 1.6300 and later may risk down to 1.5500, though 50/50 may go up to 1.6550 or even higher.

It's a little early to buy, I'd wait for 5925

Helex >> :

>> it's a little early to buy, I'd wait for 5925

Has it already touched this point or do you think it will ring again?

forte, are you still here? I can't imagine how you want to put it all into an indicator, even vaguely. You'd better try to make an indicator, that will find points and draw trend lines 1-3, 1-4, 2-4 by itself. Here is a link to something similar, but points should be placed manually and it draws different shit after it. And when everything is not drawn, it is easy to determine the actions.
Reason: