EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 229

Who, how does one determine a cluster of orders?

Somewhere we went. Slowly. It's quiet today.

bivus >> :

Who identifies a cluster of orders?

A pile-up is not difficult to determine, the question is WHICH orders are there and how many of them are in which direction.

Price has now moved to 1.4549.

strangerr писал(а) >>

The accumulation is not difficult to identify, the question is HOW many warrants are there and how many in which direction.

Any ideas?

http://fxtrade.oanda.com/tools/statistical_information/fx_open_position_summary.shtml

bivus >> :

>> Any ideas?

Xrust, yesterday I told you about my new indicator, but I don't know what else you can use to determine, no inductions and programs don't show anything, I tried VolFix, CMEfx, Volume Reseacher - it's all rubbish.

What is interesting is that the way down was cleared today. The orders at 4520 and a little bit lower were removed. It is unclear if the support has weakened or if it has been regrouped lower.

gip писал(а) >>
What is interesting is that the way down was cleared today. They removed the orders at 4520 and a little bit lower. It is unclear if the support has weakened or if it has been regrouped lower.

Where were they removed from? Where do you see them ????

And Oandu tried it, I have a cracked script somewhere, it always shows that the price is in the middle between the pile of orders and not the fact that it goes down, if there are more orders to sell, it's a trick, I was following this script for about a month.

Who expects the Peyrols to come out at 1630mc? Where do we go initially?
Reason: