EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 231

Comment from Doe's tape:

October 2. /Dow Jones/. The euro/US dollar pair appears to be in new demand ahead of the 1.45 support area. The pair is expected to trade in the 1.45-1.4850 range over the next few weeks, says Howard Friend of MIG Investments. As a strategy, he recommends opening long positions at the current rate and placing stop orders at 1.4350. The target level in this case will be 1.50. At the time of writing, the pair was trading at 1.4555.

bivus >> :
So what's the difference between reading coffee grounds and indicators.... ? ))) I only know the difference )))) Waiting...

The result is quicker on coffee grounds)))

strangerr писал(а) >>
Forte, did you complete your picture?

So far the calculations show downward movement in the channel...width of the channel is 15 pips...M1

There is a situation when parallel channel is drawn, I am trying to avoid it with detection algorithm...

forte928 >> :

So far the calculations show downward movement in the channel...width of the channel is 15 pips...M1

There is a situation when parallel channel is drawn, I am trying to avoid it with detection algorithm.

Forte, what if in a dynamic market you need to make a decision in a few minutes or even seconds?)

The simpler the system, the more reliable.

strangerr писал(а) >>

Forte, what if in a dynamic market you need to make a decision in a few minutes or even seconds?)))

It is done very quickly... two lines and if the point of their intersection is 2-3 periods ahead or behind from the checked period, then as a result the parallel channel is defined... Besides the wolf shows it very well and you may wait till the market turns... the lower period always shows it...

Now we are going to come out around 1.4548 and then break down.

Doe :

2 October. /Dow Jones/. The US dollar declined slightly at the start of the New York session. Investors are waiting for the release at 12.30 GMT of the report on the number of non-farm jobs in the US in September. This report is expected to signal an improvement. Disappointing data could further boost investors' risk aversion and hurt the high-yielding euro, analysts said.

forte928 писал(а) >>

Two lines and if their intersection point is 2-3 periods ahead or behind the period being checked, it's a parallel channel... It shows beautifully and you should only wait till the market turns.

How do you determine the lifetime of a forecast?

forte928 >> :
We will now go around 1.4548 and then break down.

I don't agree, 1.4589 should get there.

Reason: