EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 221

"Dear Transmission, I almost cried today ..." - this song is about us 8))))

On the Eurobucks - correcting the forecast:

Buy now on the market, the target is 1.4650

Then we go down - 1.4280, we can take a chance and wait for 1.4190 as it is a terminal and wave C in it always equals 100% of wave A, but as the point 1.4280 is the border of the channel and the pair should pull up, we may buy from the point 1.4280 and the target 1.4990 from this point with an SL below 1.4190. If the price breaks through 1.4190, then 1.40 and 1.3740 are important levels below. One more thing - Fairmust have calculated the reversal time according to Gann, so I think it's a downwards reversal, not upwards. So there's still time to salt it before the final throw.

Krotu >> :

On the Eurobucks - correcting the forecast:

Buy now on the market, the target is 1.4650

Then we go down - 1.4280, we can take a chance and wait for 1.4190 as it is a terminal and wave C in it always equals 100% of wave A, but as the point 1.4280 is the border of the channel and the pair should pull up, we may buy with the target 1.4990 from this point with the SL below 1.4180. If the price breaks through 1.4180, the important levels below are 1.40 and 1.3740. One more thing - Fayrmast estimated the reversal time according to Gann, so I think it's a downwards reversal, not upwards. So there's still time to salt it before the final throw.

>> I see 4625-30 so far.

strangerr писал(а) >>
forte, are you still here? I can't imagine how you want to put it all into an indicator, even vaguely. I'll try to make an indicator, that will define points and draw trend lines 1-3, 1-4, 2-4 by itself. Here, there is a link to something similar, but points should be placed manually and it draws some shit after it. And when everything is not drawn, it is easy to determine the actions.

I did that then gave up, started looking for points on all inputs found some good combinations and now I'm trying to pre-make a tool on a few variants which I will then check on history to highlight combinations...

Krotu писал(а) >>

Has it already touched this point or do you think it will hurt again?

>>))), it's not too much of a prick, it's time for bed))

Helex >> :

>> the main thing is that it's not too much of a piercing coca-cola stabbing it's time for bed)))

Early, it's only 9 o'clock.

strangerr >> :

>> I see 4625-30 so far.

Possibly if there is a truncation wave but then the 1.6440 level.

Let's go up, finally, the americans have run out of steam.

strangerr писал(а) >>
Let's go up, finally the americans have run out of steam.

I'm off to bed then, there'll be a couple more millionaires tomorrow.)

Krotu писал(а) >>
Excellent expanding triangle with clear boundaries on M30. I put in the buy with the SL at 1.5890 and the target at 1.6300 and then may risk down to 1.5500, though 50/50 may go up to 1.6550 or even higher.

I've been in the bay since 1.5947 too, but for the life of me, I don't see an expanding triangle... Can I have a picture for those of you on the train, maestro?

Reason: