Dynamic schedule - page 5

yosuf:
The point is that, in my opinion, a dynamic chart should better show the true course of the pricing process as the sum of the multidirectional actions of participants depending on the prevailing market situation at the moment. which is not as time-dependent as it seems in the case of a conventional chart. The main thing is that a dynamic chart will react to market movements in unison. The market is standing still - the chart is standing still as well, which makes sense to me. Consequently, the chart itself will filter out minor market fluctuations, showing the true role of the flat, which is often attributed to "consolidation" of the market. I think the non-linearity in price movement will be diminished, because, it eliminates the inconsistency of market movement and time, when, for example, the market stands and time goes with a constant price in a horizontal direction, making it harder to detect a possible trend, which has not gone anywhere from the fact that the market has taken a temporary respite, because the tension in the market persists.

As I understand you want to make a chart where time is ticking not by seconds. I fully support your idea. If you completely ignore the concept of "time" you will not see the dynamics of the market.

TarasBY:
so what? the clause can be either negative or positive.
So what's the point? A tick doesn't really care whether it's negative or positive. One move in either direction is one tick in the tick volume of a bar. So, it's the same thing.

david2:

As I understand it, you want to make a graph where the time is not ticked by seconds, but by ticks. I fully support your idea. If you completely ignore the concept of "time" you cannot see the dynamics of the market.
By agreeing with the idea, I think that if you understand it correctly and support it, you contradict yourself, because, on the contrary, the market dynamics (movement) will be better seen. It seems to me that you confuse dynamics with chronology (timekeeping), which is what you are doing now, applying a graph of price vs. time. Here would be a graph of price dependence on price (market) movement (dynamics). I think that the influence of time, as a factor, will not disappear and will be considered, according to one of the three axioms of Dow, by the price, just as we do not consider millions of other factors, believing that their influence will be considered by the price, or rather, their influence will certainly lead to price changes. I particularly liked your definition of the situation:"As I understand you want to make a graph where time ticks not by seconds, but by ticks. "Thank you, although I need to think about it.

To see the dynamics, you have to make a graph of price acceleration.

yosuf:
"I understand you want to make a graph where the time ticks not by seconds, but by ticks. "Thank you though, I need to reflect on what you have said.

In your case, not just reading ticks to form a candle, but taking their size into account. It would probably be more correct to say "by ticks" rather than "by points". But there are 2 variants here, too. For example, if price went up 5 points at the first tick and went down 5 points at the second tick, you can consider that price has passed 10 points or you can consider that it has passed 0 points. You have the first option and I think that is correct.

david2:
In your case, to form a candle, you don't just read the ticks, but take their size into account. It would probably be more correct to say "by ticks" rather than "by points". But there are two variants here, too. For example, if price went 5 points up in the first tick and 5 points down in the second tick, you can consider that price has passed 10 points or you can consider that it has passed 0 points. You have the first variant and I think it is correct.
That's right, "by pips". Also, we have to realise that we also have to decide on dynamos (DF). They may be annual, monthly, weekly, daily, 8 hours (duration of trading sessions), 4 hours (allows for "overlapping" sessions), 1 hour, etc., depending on when the calculation of points begins. We need to decide on a minimum value for the duration of the DF. I think we will refine these nuances over time, as the chart becomes available.

Zhunko:
To see the dynamics, you need to make a graph of price acceleration.
Our parameter is L = SUMMA ABS(Pi - Pi-1) with the unit "point". Do you suggest analyzing the first derivative of the price (P) by this parameter (L) dP/dL (an analogue of speed) and d^2P/dL^2 (an analogue of acceleration)? One might think so, since, when differentiated, constant "noise" is automatically removed. But, we need to look at the graph itself first, since we are already dealing with the price difference.

rustein:

Very interesting what Yusuf is up to again. :)

another bullshit...

The information in BP remains the same (although in 2 examples the author managed to lose 1 point ))))

Vizard:

another fuckin' thing...

The BP information remains the same (although in example 2 the author managed to lose 1 point)))

Note is correct, thanks, the dynamic graph should look like this:

yosuf:

The comment is correct, thank you, the dynamic graph should look like this:

it's not about the point )))...it's just that this transformation doesn't make sense in practice... mind games...
Reason: