EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 219

forte928 >> :

That's why I'm figuring it out and trying to figure out which cases it works and which ones miss, but it's hard to do without a tool...

Then why don't you acknowledge the remarks? I very specifically pointed out to you that not all movements in the prediction interval should be explained within your methodology. And you even consider news movements to be predictable. There must be a reason not to admit the obvious, right?

worked out the wrong Wolf...

Going up...

strangerr >> :

And now the best part - calculating the profit))))

I told you it's better to work on H1, where you can see everything, where is the old channel and where is the new one! Points 1-2-3-4 we have to look only in the new channel!

kharko >> :

worked out the wrong Wolf...

>> Going up...

This is just right: point 5 sell, 6 profit.

strangerr >> :

This is just right: point 5 sell, 6 profit.

point 2 (forgot to note) above t. 4... which is wrong...

kharko >> :

Point 2 (I forgot to note) is lower than t. 4... which is wrong...

I get it, it should be lower on an upward pulse and higher on a downward pulse.

strangerr >> :

I get it, it should be lower on an upward momentum and higher on a downward momentum.

The angles of the trend lines drawn through the highs and lows should coincide...

level t.4 must lie between the levels of points 1 and 2...

forex-k >> :

I told you it's better to work on H1, where you can see the old channel and the new one! Points 1-2-3-4 you have to look only in the new channel!

when will the new channel end?

poruchik >> :

>> when is the new channel going to end?

>> when the new one forms, points 1-2-3-4, that's when you should catch point 5 again to open an order.

strangerr писал(а) >>

I get it, on momentum up it should be lower and down it should be higher.

As long as I'm hanging in the bays, as captain I'll be the last to leave ))))

Reason: