EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 217

gip писал(а) >>
Forte is fogging it up again. The man does not want to share, he insists on giving. Just another grail seller pushing his advertising veiledly.

Let's all ask forte for one "correct" forecast per day. Enter here .... and close in 30 pips... that's about it.

Like a guide for the hedgehogs in the fog)))))

The euro is about to get its ass kicked (if it hasn't already)...

bivus >> :

Let's all ask forte for one "correct" forecast a day. Go in here .... and close in 30 pips... like this.

He thinks that all his forecasts are "correct". >> In his mind.

Forte, interesting problem you're solving, trying to understand your solution scheme, so far it's been a struggle. I hope you succeed.

xrust писал(а) >>

The euro is about to get its ass kicked (if it hasn't already)...

>> What are the signs?

I can explain its basic idea to you.

He graphically draws an imaginary right wave, "distorted" by the market, from the movement fragments. It seems to be triangular, this imaginary wave.

And it calculates the amplitude of the next imaginary wave fragment by three points. This is the target.

I get it.

But I do not understand why all predictions come true and how it determines that the forecast has come true.

xrust >> :

The euro is about to get a good kick in the arse (if it hasn't already)...

>>)

gip писал(а) >>

I can explain its basic idea to you.

He graphically draws an imaginary correct wave, "distorted" by the market, from fragments of movements. It seems to be triangular, this imaginary wave.

And it calculates the amplitude of the next imaginary wave fragment by three points. This is the target.

I get it.

But I do not understand why all predictions come true and how it determines the true prediction.

A few predictions did come true, but over very short periods of time. It is problematic to calculate a distant outlook using this method.

gip >>:
Форте опять туману напускает. Ну не хочет человек делится, намякивает, что надо ж дать. Очередной продавец граалей свою рекламу завуалировано толкает.

And what's there to put on, the system is simple:

bivus >> :
A few predictions did come true, but over very short periods of time. It is problematic to calculate a distant outlook using this method.

It's not a bad idea in principle. Although wrong, it should work. But you have to have the courage to admit your mistakes and the real problems with this methodology.

Reason: