Good breakout indicator - page 4

One more breakout indicator : ant-gubreakout_v.0.4.2.ex4

Trade breakout indicator (distance of the price from highest high and lowest low) tradebreakout-1.mq4

Breakout box indicator (works with new metatrader) breakout_box_indicator.mq4

bingofx:
Guys one advice. Some breakout indicators use some freak odd algorythm of seeking a condition to open a trade. Be careful they are conceived as a breakout indicators but sometimes run on different principles

What different principle exactly?

whisperer:
What different principle exactly?

I don't think that the principle matters. If it can be used as a breakout indicator, than why not?

Hello Friends,

I have one question....which one is best indicator or trade with price action ? As i am new trade i am confused. but i think i would try price action. what about you guys ?

RockFx2:
Hello Friends, I have one question....which one is best indicator or trade with price action ? As i am new trade i am confused. but i think i would try price action. what about you guys ?

Probably the best description of price action :

No two people will analyze every bit of price action the same way, and that is why a lot of traders find the concept of price action so elusive. Quite literally, price action is everything that a security's price does, and just like every other facet of analysis, it is purely subjective.

tampa:
SSBO Dynamic Breakout Box indicator

Good morning to all

Thanks for this indicator tampa

Very well thought

Very good idea of strategy

Deputy indicator version fully compatible with the new version of MT4

a greeting

Hermo

Hermo:
Good morning to all

Thanks for this indicator tampa