EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2159

syan >>:

Нироба всегд прав. С Форте наверно тоже соглашусь, азиаты опустят индикаторы на H1 и H4, а европа опять поднимет...

And my feeling is we're going to hit 1.2170.

And then the Niroba is fucked.

In any case, for now the seals are not dangerous.

NikT_58 писал(а) >>

Thoughts not thoughts, if today and tomorrow are up, it will turn the other day and then to the north.

It is very interesting whether Niroba is right or wrong.

Everyone sees the support levels.

Niroba from the beginning of his forecast was always changing everything and came to the conclusion that the price should fall to 1.2000 after three to four weeks and when I told him about this figure when he was shouting about 1.27, so Niroba is right, let the troublemakers shout who have no opinion and no idea where the price will go...

Niroba can only create curves, so he has not learned to see the picture that shows a failure.

If you do not know how to do that, it is important to look at the weekly or monthly charts, because the EUR has broken the neck level and is correcting to complete the fifth wave on the H4 and a prolonged rebound before the end of August - the timeframe shows this zone, the error may be a week, after that you can forget about the EUR and will fall.

forte928 >>:

Нироба с начала своего прогноза постоянно все переделывал и пришел к тому что должны опуститься к 1.2000 после того как прошло три - четыре недели и когда об этой цифре я ему говорил в тот момент когда он во всве горло только пер про 1.27 так что Нироба прав пускай подлабузники горланят у которых своего мнения никода небыло как и своих мыслей куда что будет идти..

Нироба только кривулины и может строить а видеть той картины которая показывает что провал намечается очень хороший так и не научился..

посмотрите на недельный график или месячный там четко видно что евра пробила уровень шеи и сейчас совершает корректировку окончания пятой волны на Н4 и после этого затяжнаяя песня на попытку отыграться до когнца августа - временные параметры показывают эту зону ошибка может составлять две недели, после этого о евре на год и более можно забыть она будет падать..Это не рекомендации это реальная картина графика который у всех перед глазами и если не научились видеть почитайте про Графический анализ и фигуры, их отработку и тогда станет проще получать прибыль..Те аналитики которых я знаю в один голос говорят о ходе евры в 3000п вниз..

Yes, I agree. I myself am waiting for the eu at 0.89. Not literally waiting of course))) the point is to wait, you have to trade :)

syan писал(а) >>

Niroba is always right. I would probably agree with Forte too, Asians will lower the indicators on H1 and H4, and Europe will raise them again...

I don't know if I'm right, Niroba is right only in moments of short-term flashes of inspiration - he even learned how to work normally with Fibamin, and he's been talking about his system for two years and he even mentions it now, because all his familiars just tell him to go manually.

Forte, are you purely using Eurobucks? If you have been doing gold, how do you get out when the eur drops below 1.000 where will the gold be?)))

Actually I didn't even look at Niroba's current forecast, I was sort of joking, and the joke must have been worth it since Forte got so pissed off))))))

Noterday >>:
Да, согласен. Сам жду евру у 0,89. Ну не в прямом смысле жду конечно))) смысл ждать, торговать надо :)

I have been thinking for three days how they are going to do it, hence the default, the easiest thing is to forgive all the debts.

Or print the euras like the americans did.

NikT_58 >>:

А я уж третий день думаю как они это делать будут, отсюда про дефолт и задумался, самое простое простить все долги.

Или евру напечатать, как амеры сделали.

They did it all in nine days.

syan писал(а) >>

Actually I didn't even look at Niroba's current prediction, I was sort of joking, and the joke must have been worth it since Forte got so pissed off))))))

I'm not mad, I'm not mad, everyone has an opinion and it's up to them to decide what's right and what's wrong, but there are some things that are obvious...

For example in the current situation I have entered in the sell at 1.2427 which is the high that appeared after a small descent, so I take all 130p

-120п

Reason: