EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2135

Well just a bounce to 1.2818 is 61.8 Fibo from last week's move down.

Well, the hai has already updated to 1.2425

As far as I know, price spins near a certain centre of gravity and it can't go down indefinitely, look at two big bearish candles, there should be a good bounce. At least towards the Fibonacci gold number.

Bocman >>:

Ну вот уже хаи обновили 1 2425

Where are you looking?

On Fxstreet it's 1.2357

Noterday писал(а) >>

Where are you looking?

On Fxstreet it's 1.2357.

Check it out.

Bocman >>:

А ты проверь

1.2379- end of last trading week, 1.3091-maximum of that week. I built Fibo levels and got 61.8 (1.2818). In forex they are not fools either. Not everyone will sell out to the last euro. Somebody will actively buy.

torgus >>:

1.2379-цена конца прощлой торговой недели, 1.3091-максимум той недели. Построил уровни фибо-получил 61,8(1.2818). На форексе тоже не дураки сидят. Не будут же все до последнего евро распродавать. Кто то начнет активно покупать.

Just look don't wait for this 1.28, on the daily chart the 3rd wave is at the beginning of the very beginning (so far the flowers) and in the third wave the Fibo is built differently, also a fact, the pullbacks end in the p-zone of 23% of the movement. But this is my experience, you do not have to be guided by it, just take note....

Good luck to all!

Why do you all think there will be a bounce? Technically it might be, but the situation in Europe will not change over the weekend and there is no reason for the Euro to rise over the week, on the contrary, it is very negative.

I think that the gap will open on Monday. But only down.

I am not a fan of the Wave Principle, but it looks like the old efforts to get it right have not been in vain: too often the Fibs crawl out.

I cannot understand the positioning of the last correction movement on H1 that started on May 6 from local low of Euro.

OK, the wave from 1.2526 up to 1.3093 is A (triple), the length is 567 pips. The problem is different: is this the entire correction of the euras or not? Let's look further.

OK, now the wave from 1.3093 to 1.2358 (length 737 pips). According to all the wave canons, it does not look like a downward impulse (though if to try hard, it can be defined as one, but it is too strange, almost without any correction). Rather, it is B within a big irregular correction, i.e. not an impulse, but a triple. Wave B then turns out to be about 1.27 times as long as the first one (but passed a little farther, which is suggestive).

Then, logically, it should start moving up on Monday (wave C, the fifth). And it will probably reach 1.2925 or so. But it might go further up.

I am not saying that the Euro will go straight up on Monday. If it runs further down, it will be a big mystery (for me).

So, as far as the gap is concerned, I expect it to go up.

Reason: