EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2142

going confidently towards 1.1700... too fast though) kind of unconditional and no-holds-barred

maryan.dirtyn >>:
уверенно идем к 1,1700.. правда слишком быстро) как то безоговорочно и безоткатно

Everyone sculpts their figure and everyone is 100% sure, even though they have only hit it by accident before :) For years to come and if the accuracy is less than 5 digits, then it's a weak cheromancer, unfit :)))

why would heromaniacs... 1.2350 support was broken through on the weekly chart... it doesn't smell of heromancy... Besides, if I was 100% sure, I would have been a millionaire long time ago)

Did you make your prediction somehow? Well, at least name your method, like this is how much you get... And as rightly pointed out earlier, show us your order. Otherwise, it turns out that you just came to the first forum you saw and just chucked the first figure that came to mind. There are hundreds of those who want to bang (including me:). Well, it's clear that you don't need those quips here.

gip >>:
Ты как-то свой прогноз делал? Ну хотя бы назови свой метод, типа вот по таким раскладкам получается примерно столько-то... И как правильно тут замечали раньше, покажи свой ордер. Иначе получается, что ты просто пришел на первый попавшийся форум и просто брякнул какую-то первую пришедшую тебе на ум цифру. Тут таких желающих брякнуть сотни (включая меня:). Ну понятно, что эти бряки не нужны здесь.

I'll try it again in the afternoon. The forecast is based on the breakdown. (p.s. and why do not like people who play on the real:) i'm not just another theorist)

gip >>:

Каждый лепит свою цифру и каждый уверен на 100%, несмотря на то что раньше попадал только случайно :) На годы вперед и если точность меньше 5 знаков, значит это слабенький херомант, негодный :)))
That's right, a chiromancer is no good, if only chiromancers would take up the cause :)

So, Forte, what are your options now? :)

Noterday >>:
Ну что, Forte, какие теперь будут варианты? :)

Down, down and down...

(don't think I'm calling you names, I mean trendy)

:)))

That's understandable, but that's not what Forte was talking about.

You mean the correction?

Elliott waves work great. You can even see their classic look. But here is the trouble: only on history. And even on the history different waveform makers see waves differently.

And nevertheless the euro surprises... How cynical it was to pass the level of 1.2329, huh?

Reason: