EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2117

gip >>:

сель. И в следующий раз не у меня спрашивай, селить или нет, у мамы спрашивай.

---

Что бы что-то продать, нужно сначала это что-то купить подешевле. Или рассчитывать что сможешь купить подешевле в будущем.

if everyone's so smart,
why are you even sitting here?

If it's about me, I was just asking others...

Antoniofix, take the mask off and put the gun away, maybe then you can see and read the very first line of your writing - mql4 community

Maybe that's how it's going to be... :)

gip >>:

Антониофикс, ты маску сними, пистолет убери, может тогда сможешь разглядеть и прочитать что у тебя самой первой строчкой написано - mql4 community

took off his mask and put away his gun :-)

Gentlemen, don't you think we have been pushing around 1.26 for too long? And so far the attempts to break it down have failed. Did anyone consider the possibility to jump up not by a hundred pips, but by several pips...for example 300-500 pips, or even 1.34?

Yes, there may be one candlestick to 1.23, but America does not need a cheap quid. So I bet on growth... not right now but within a month...

...and yet Europe needs cheap euros more... :)

Synexs писал(а) >>

Gentlemen, don't you think we have been pushing around 1.26 for too long? And so far the attempts to break it down have failed. Did anyone consider the possibility to jump up not by a hundred pips, but by several pips...for example 300-500 pips, or even 1.34?

Yes, there may be one candlestick to 1.23, but America does not need a cheap quid. Therefore I bet on the rise... not right now, but next month...

Looking at the picture, there is a feeling that this is a shelf after the fall with the accumulation of energy for further falling down. The version did not pass, if the price breaks through 1.2609, but does not go lower and goes back up, then from 1.2710 it will shoot up, if it does not return)

...read that the key level for the pound is 1.4860. It appears to have been breached and the hourly candle closed below that level. If bad economic news on the pound comes out now, we will probably go down...

...I've salted the pound... :)

I'll give you my prediction - everything against the quid and the yen is down, down ...
Reason: