EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2216

FreeLance >>:

Эта хм... "тактика"... имеет отношение к прогнозам?

Или это последствие? :D)

Yes, these are the consequences of the forecast(s).

gip >>:

И ДЦ тебя терпят? На крупных лотах пробовал?

No, I haven't tried it on large lots, it's micro, but there are tactics for large lots as well, the profit is bigger, but less frequent and not as uniform, in particular pyramiding (the storm of DCs).

chepikds >>:

Да, это последствия прогноза(ов).

I don't believe it... :)

The bribes would be bigger...

;)

PR for the "unknown beast-bot" is this.

Only a distraction. :(

chepikds >>:

Результат за сегодняшний день:

не влезло даже на одну страницу)))))

What time do you use, if that's not a secret?

Fraktal >>:

Мельчишь

It's more peaceful!

If correctly judging by the fact that you have only bai ... it turns out that this is a one-minute timeframe and the strategy is counter-trending as the Euro is almost only going down in this 24 hours .....

odiseif >>:

если првильно судить по тому что у вас одни баи ...то получается что это минутный таймфрейм и стратегия контртрендовая по скоку евро пер за этой сутки практически только в низ .....

Ahem... The euro has been going up since yesterday :)

odiseif >>:

а каким таймом пользуетесь если не секрет???

n4-d1

odiseif писал(а) >>

If we judge correctly by the fact that you have only bai...then it turns out that this is a one minute timeframe and the strategy is counter-trending as the euro is almost only going down in this 24 hours .....

I tried pipsing the EUR yen or something like that - price went up in trend, you go up against 8 -15 pips and you fix the bounce.

FreeLance >>:

Не верю... :)

взятки были бы больше...

;)

Пиар "неведомой зверюшки-бота" это.

Только отвлекает. :(

I'm not trying to convince you :)

You don't need or even need to pay big bribes with these tactics!

As for the distraction, you're wrong; on the contrary, your hands are free! ;) You can do other useful things =)

Reason: