Mandarine

Mandarine EA.

H1 timeframe.

4 main pairs.

Hi Newdigital,

I am wondering if you have statements for this EA for the month of nov and dec of last year?

I tested the XL 0.2 version at that time and the result was good at the beginning but had huge losses at the end - nov was a really bad month for XL 0.2...it is a pity I didn't test Mandarine, so I could compare it with XL 0.2.

Sada

sadaloma:
Hi Newdigital,

I am wondering if you have statements for this EA for the month of nov and dec of last year?

I tested the XL 0.2 version at that time and the result was good at the beginning but had huge losses at the end - nov was a really bad month for XL 0.2...it is a pity I didn't test Mandarine, so I could compare it with XL 0.2.

Sada

No. i do not have the statements for that period of time.

You may compare because it is Mandarine by Beluck and XL 0.2 is testing also.

I understand what you mean. People created this EAs to catch big trades during the big movement of the price and they were agree with some losses from the beginning. Let's see how it will be performing.

This is really hard working EA re-acting on the big movement only. And profitable. This EA did more then 800 p just for few days!

But sometimes I want to change the profit level from 200 p to 100. Because i saw many time that in was 150 or 160 in profit and closed on stop loss with -20 for example.

Let's test one more week and then we will test this EA in two setings:

- default settings;

- 100 p level adjusted.

newdigital:
Mandarine EA.

H1 timeframe.

4 main pairs.

Updated Statement for Mandarine EA with default profit level (200 p).

Files:

We are testing Mandarine EA with 100 profit level as well starting from this week.

Thus two modifications of this EA are testing:

- 200 profit level (see all the posts above);

- 100 profit level.

Please find the Statement for Mandarine EA with 100 profit level.

The Statement will be uploaded regularly on this post.

newdigital:
Updated Statement for Mandarine EA with default profit level (200 p).

Detailed Statements in pips for this EA (Mandarine EA with default profit level) separated by pairs.

newdigital:
Please find the Statement for Mandarine EA with 100 profit level. The Statement will be uploaded regularly on this post.

Detailed Statements in pips for this EA (Mandarine, H1,100 profit level) separated by pairs.

This is good EA. Why is it profitable? I looked at the trades and may say that this EA is always catching the big movement (and big profit). And because of that we should continue testing this version this default profit level (200 p) and stop testing the version with 100 profit level.

This EA is profitable because of 200 p profit level.

Mandarine EA, H1 timeframe, defalut profit level

newdigital:
Mandarine EA.

H1 timeframe.

4 main pairs.

- detailed statements by pairs from the beginning of the testing (all__12feb_alpari.zip);

- detailed statements by pairs from the beginning of the testing for the all the orders opened from 8 till 18 alpari server time (all__12feb_8_18time_alpari.zip).

The figures below are from the forward testing statements attached (it is forward testing from the beginning of the testing):

- EURUSD ......................... -82

- EURUSD with timefilter...... -16

- GBPUSD ......................... -172

- GBPUSD with timefilter....... -17

- USDJPY ......................... 203

- USDJPY with timefilter....... 165

- USDCHF ......................... 140

- USDCHF with timefilter....... 229

As we see we may use timefilter for USDCHF.

Anyway this EA should be tested more.

Mandarine EA, H1 timeframe, 100 profit level

newdigital:
We are testing Mandarine EA with 100 profit level as well starting from this week.

Thus two modifications of this EA are testing:

- 200 profit level (see all the posts above);

- 100 profit level.

Please find the Statement for Mandarine EA with 100 profit level.

The Statement will be uploaded regularly on this post.

- detailed statements by pairs from the beginning of the testing (all__12feb_alpari.zip);

- detailed statements by pairs from the beginning of the testing for the all the orders opened from 8 till 18 alpari server time (all__12feb_8_18time_alpari.zip).

The figures below are from the forward testing statements attached (it is forward testing from the beginning of the testing):

- EURUSD ......................... -232

- EURUSD with timefilter...... 54

- GBPUSD ......................... -476

- GBPUSD with timefilter....... -286

- USDJPY ......................... -5

- USDJPY with timefilter....... 88

- USDCHF ......................... -197

- USDCHF with timefilter....... 148

As we see we may use timefilter and this EA with 100 profit level is the profitable.

Look at the forward testing statements attached.

Reason: