EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1999

MGA >>:

без стопа может печаль посетить)

Well, it depends on the strategy. I was often sad with stops, but I've been fine without stops for a month now.

is there enough depo if the eurik is at 1.23 when you go long?

Skymaster >>:

Ну это смотря по стратегии. Вот со стопами меня часто печаль посещала, а без стопов каторый месяц всё рульно.

hear how your gridiron behaved in early december when the euro collapsed, that's death for this kind of strategy?

here we go... We are approaching 2000 and there is a tendency to trend with rare, meagre forecasts :))) and so on to about 2700 pages with slight "corrections"...

MGA >>:
депо хватит если еврик на 1.23 сходит когда ты будешь в лонге?

That's enough. I need a very small stroke on top.

Skymaster >>:

Хватит. Да мне на верх нужен ход совсем маленький.

OK. Good luck!

OlegTs >>:

слышь, как твой гридер повел себя в начале декабря, когда евро обвалился, этож смерть для подобных стратегий?

At the end of December it was fine, but at the end of February it was uncomfortable. But not too bad.

Hi all... this blue line is hard to come by...

I think we're going to get there... just have to... I'd like it today and now...

oleniknik >>:
ВСЕМ привет... тяжело дается эта синяя граница ...

думаю подужаем ее ... просто должны... хотелось бы сегодня и сейчас ...

Maybe the Europeans will start dumping the quid towards the end... They need the Euros more. "I think so..." =)

Skymaster >>:

Может европейцы под конец начнут сливать баксы... Им евры нужнее. "Я так думаю..." (с) =)

who knows what they need more TODAY.... If any of us knew, we'd be under a palm tree in a hammock ... sitting here watching .... I want to walk that line today... because if we don't, it could be another gap on monday... only the opening I think will be above the green line ... macaroni had a slow week for the euro and the dollar .... the dollar is still sitting near the zero mark .... and the euro is buying and selling .... Unless the americans do something about the dollar .... I think there will be a gap again... let's wait and see ....

Reason: