EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2005

and I have a question ... will volcano affect the weight of European currencies ( especially the pound ) .... and if it does, with what force ....

oleniknik >>:
и у меня вопрос ... повлияет ли вулкан на вес европейских валют ( особенно на фунт ) .... и если повлияет, то с какой силой ....

Well, American and other airlines have stopped flying to and from Europe. So I think parity will be maintained.

I think the bosses determine the direction of the next move and wait for the news, the news will be used to implement the move and then the analysts start interpreting why this is the case and not the other way round. So the volcano is just an excuse, as usual...

Speaking of news impact in the market, here is some interesting news.

The US Federal Securities and Exchange Commission today brought fraud charges against Goldman Sachs, one of the country's best-known and largest investment banks.

The amount of damage to investors is estimated at more than $1bn. Under the influence of this news, shares of banking companies fell on Wall Street on Friday.

Alexan >>:

Один из вариантов по фунту. Просто информация для размышления на выходные

if you compare your predictions.... the dollar against the pound is getting cheaper ... and the pound against the euro is getting cheaper... the eurodollar should be on a huge rise .... you could say catastrophic for the bears .... Is that what I understand?

But the pound dollar is not yet clear...

я

Here's a closer look.

I would have been 100% in favour of a rise if the daily candlestick (and therefore the weekly one) had closed above the blue channel boundary ... but on Friday we went back up ... i.e. we broke through the last support for a possible uptrend since January 2008 ... tested it from the bottom 2 times and most likely will continue the decline ... the only obstacle is the closest at 1.5150-60 ... the next one is at the low of January 2008 ( 1.3500 - 1.3680 )

there's more like this

oleniknik >>:

если сопоставить Ваши прогнозы.... доллар относительно фунта дешевеет ... а фунт относительно евро дешевеет ... то по паре евродоллар должен быть колоссальный подъем .... можно сказать просто катастрофический для медведей .... так я понял ?

According to my indicators, if you exclude the noise, the dollar is rising against both the euro and the pound, which can be seen with the naked eye.
If we are armed, the euro is cheaper than the pound at the moment.

well, that's what i'm saying.... something big has to happen for the prediction from the previous page .... to come true

You've already made 2006 pages of predictions here. Cut the crap already. Everyone to Avalanche. You open in any direction at any time and the author guarantees a profit. And you're all over the place making predictions. Look at the bigger picture...

Random %7ney generation ? Groal ?
Reason: