EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1997

exi >>:

Тут вобще дело не в треугольнике, а в фигуре которая предшествовала его. Т.е. Зигзаг, а как мы видим подтверждения этого загзага нету! Следовательно либо Alexan прав(там Х волна и далее треугольник), либо там вообще не Зигзаг.

What other confirmation?

Well I liked it ))) I made a good profit, didn't even expect it :o) Now if we could just get the eurabax to the top, I'll be in a thick layer of chocolate today )))))))))))

Goje писал(а) >>

What kind of confirmation?

Correction confirmation:

"The trend line is drawn through the start point of wave-a and the end point of wave-c - The first step in the process of confirming the correct identification of a given Correction is that the wave following this Correction must break the O-B trend line within a time period not exceeding the duration of wave-c. If this process takes longer, then either wave-c is forming the Terminal, or the fourth wave (wave-c) has not yet been completed, or the interpretation of the Correction is incorrect. If the conditions of the first stage of the confirmation process are fulfilled, it is possible to proceed to the second stage, in which the wave-c following the Correction is required to reach the beginning of wave-c in a time not exceeding the duration of the latter. "

It has not yet been mentioned about the small wave-X which is about 38.2% and there will be no confirmation here. In this case there should be a confirmation of the entire complex correction, by confirming the last three of this correction.

This is by the way the most important part of NeOwave. The orthodox wave analysis has no such advantage.

Skymaster >>:
Ну мне понравилось )) Я не плохой профит снял, даже не ожидал :о) Сейчас бы ещё еврабакс на верх сходили, и я сегодня буду ну просто в толстом слое шоколадного шоколада )))))))))))

with the top of the euromaiden... for it won't be chocolate anymore))))

Who has the book Nassim Nicholas Taleb. Black Swan. Fooled by chance?

EricGR >>:

с верхом по евре тишей... ибо будет не шоколад уже)))

Oh, bullshit. I still have a lot of margin, even a lot )) I will keep pushing, that even not big movement on the top in 10 points will give a profit))) And some days are never without small reversals. So, I am waiting not today but on Monday. I will buy on Monday ))). Or maybe I will just close. I have had a phenomenal week all the same ))) Last time I posted the state for Friday. It's too scary to post a week's worth ))

Skymaster >>:
Ну мне понравилось )) Я не плохой профит снял, даже не ожидал :о) Сейчас бы ещё еврабакс на верх сходили, и я сегодня буду ну просто в толстом слое шоколадного шоколада )))))))))))

on which currency did you make a profit?

exi >>:

Подтверждение коррекций:

"Линия тренда чертится через начальную точку волны-а и конечную точку волны - Первый этап процесса подтверждения правильности идентификации данной Коррекции заключает­ся в том, что следующая за данной Коррекцией волна должна пробить линию тренда О-В за период времени, не превышающий длительности волны-с. Если этот процесс занимает больше времени, то либо волна-с формирует Терминал, либо четвертая волна (волны-с) еще не завершилась, либо интерпретация Коррекции ошибочная. Если условия первого этапа процесса подтверждения выполняют­ся, можно переходить ко второму этапу, на котором от следующей за Коррекцией волны требуется достичь начала волны-с за время, не превышающее длительности последней. "

Тут еще не было указано про малую волну Х которая составляет примерно 38.2% и тут подтверждения не будет. В этом случае должно быть подтверждение всей сложной коррекции, путем подтверждения последней тройки из этой коррекции.

Это кстати самая важная чать из NeOwave. Ортодоксальный волновой анализ такого преимущества не имеет.

Do you have a book to share? It would be interesting to read at your leisure.

Goje писал(а) >>

Do you have a book to share? It would be interesting to read at your leisure.

I posted the link... I'll update it now. Here it is - https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://depositfiles.com/files/mdlsits48. Neely. Mastering Elliott Wave Analysis. But you shouldn't read it at your leisure, you should seriously study it. It's not popular literature :)

exi wrote >>

Correction confirmation:

"The trend line is drawn through the starting point of wave-a and the ending point of wave-c." The first step in the process of confirmation of a correct identification of a given correction is that the wave that follows this correction should break through the trend line O-B within a period of time not exceeding the duration of wave-c. If this process takes longer, then either wave-c is forming the Terminal, or the fourth wave (wave-c) has not yet been completed, or the interpretation of the Correction is incorrect. If the conditions of the first phase of the confirmation process are met, we can proceed to the second phase, which requires the beginning of wave-c from the next wave after the Correction to reach the beginning of wave-c within a time period not exceeding the duration of the last wave-c.

What chapter is this description in? Or tell me the page... I must have missed it.

MGA >>:

на какой валюте снял профит?

USDJPY and EURJPY. All that remains is to wait for EURUSD. If it happens today, I will be very satisfied ))
Reason: