EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1995

Those wishing to do so can watch the Funtkanada. There are prospects :)

Alexan,I think if we get above the two red lines the other day(at least two candles),then 1.6150 will touch.I repeat,IMHO. http://s005.radikal.ru/i212/1004/6d/7662d3cdadf8.gif Red lines that cross

nemez_ писал(а) >>

1.6150 is her target.

Short term downside for me... And in general of course it's cloudy out there.

I would like the opinion of wave analysis experts, where does the third one end?

Alexan >>:

Желающие могут посмотреть фунтканаду. Есть перспективы :)

globally the pound to canada is falling and will continue to fall, what prospects do you see?

on the angle of the slope it's going to go further down

Who doesn't have an AL...RI, could you please tell me what is your low in the pound today at this hour ?

GBP/USD H1 1.54244 FXPro 7:48 (Kiev)

OlegTs писал(а) >>
I would like to know the opinion of wave analysis experts, where does the third one end?

Oleg, about the lunifrank... There is no first wave. I will briefly explain why. The 1st wave should ONLY be impulsive, i.e. 1-2-3-4-5... You don't have that. So it's useless to look for the third wave there. I'll try to mark it up if you want, and I'll post it later.

Here's a variant of the daypart. It is not clear at all, as there are no impulses. And wave A cannot be like that as I do not see any impulse structures inside it at all.

Here's a smaller one. There's something that looks like an impulse, but... it's more of a double zigzag formation. Both of them are still going up. What do you think?

Alexan >>:

Олег, по поводу лунифранка...

Thanks, I'll have to read the primary sources...

Reason: