EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1996

OlegTs >>:

глобально фунт к канаде падает и будет падать дальше, какие перспективы видишь ты?

по углу наклона сейчас пойдет дальше вниз

Hi, interesting index indicator, haven't seen anything like this before, tell me where to find it, or better yet, post it here! thanks :)

Here's a better look at the euro pound. There is a triangle shot coming up. Not sure which way it will go yet. A variant of the markup with an upward move and a subsequent downward shot:

News for today:

Fri 16.04

- Strong impact
- Medium impact
- Weak influence

Time Country Macroeconomic indicators Period Fact Forecast Previous Impact
11:15 Switzerland Producer Price Index March - 0.2% m/m -0.3% m/m
13:00 Eurozone Consumer price index March - 1.5% m/m 1.5% m/m
13:00 Eurozone Core CPI March - 0.9% m/m 0.8% m/m
13:00 Eurozone Balance of trade January - 5.1 billion euros 7.0 billion
13:00 Eurozone Trade balance February - 3.1 billion euros -
16:30 Canada Production sales February - 1.0% m/m 2.4% m/m
16:30 Canada New car sales February - 7.1% mom 0.0% m/m
16:30 USA Building permits March - 630,000 640,000
16:30 USA Start of construction March - 600,000 580,000
17:00 USA FOMC member Kevin Warsh will speak - - - -
17:55 USA Preliminary data for the University of Michigan Consumer Sentiment Index April - 74,7 73,6
17:55 USA Preliminary data on inflation expectations from the University of Michigan April - - 2,7%
21:00 Address by FOMC member Thomas Hoenig Address by FOMC member Thomas Henig - - - -

Alexan, can you draw a picture on the euro pound where you can see wave (a) in a triangle?

Goje писал(а) >>
Alexan, can you draw on the euro pound where you can see wave (a) in a triangle?

Now... This is just one way of looking at it. Perhaps the letters will be arranged differently. Exi posted an alternative variant. So maybe now only the d-wave is coming...

I also posted a variant, I don't remember which page

chepikds >>:

Привет, интересный индикатор индексов, не встречал подобного, подскажи, где его искать, а лучше здесь выложи! спасибо :)

I've written about this before, it's my homemade one...
there are three indicators strung together, a good idea would be to do it in one bottle, no time, and I need to test it out:))))
took this one:

Indexes_v7L.mq4 https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/xupypr thanks to the Surgeon General
processed with this: hp.mq4 - interpolator of the chart
why i used interpolation:
you can smooth in two ways, by sweep and via interpolation.
There are two sides to both of them - smoothing is not redrawn but lags, interpolation is not lagged but it is redrawn.
On small timeframes interpolation is useless because there is no "motion inertia", the previous values will jump like crazy.
The name of the indicator is HPIndexes.
After that, I had to define the correlation of one currency slope to another, for clarity, I created one more magic bullet - HPIndexesDiff, like a derivative of the previous chart and subtracted from one currency slope the other one.

I repeat, it is not interesting on small timeframes.
I have to load all three indicators.

Files:

Alexan triangle can be the penultimate figure in any pattern, so after (e) go up

Goje писал(а) >>
Alexan triangle can be the penultimate figure in any pattern, so after (e) go up

It's not about the triangle at all, it's about the pattern that precedes it. I.e. the Zigzag, and as we can see there is no confirmation of this Zagzag! Consequently, either Alexan is right (there is an X wave and then a triangle), or it is not a Zigzag at all.

I'm not sure what's going on... I don't think it's the right time.

Skymaster писал(а) >>
Yenu's getting a little crazy... I don't think it's the right time.

Yeah, it's... it's kind of sudden.

Reason: