EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1991

forte928 >>:

да рыбалкой видать вы не занимались - начитались умных кничек наствили электронных пастухов и теперь разводите животных..

Right on target! I don't like to go fishing, but I like to attend such events because they are accompanied by a kebab)))

MGA писал(а) >>

Right on target! I don't like fishing, but I do like to attend such events as they are accompanied by a kebab)))

That's what I'm talking about - not only do you get involved in nature but also in forex.

RekkeR >>:

Когда я уже стану модератором на ветке, не дают г-же Галине слово вставить, Гип ваще мышей не ловит, Стренжера споили и не показывается. м15

Good resolution on the monitor)))

Alex_Xv >>:

Хорошее разрешение у моника)))

Note15" and has been for four years

forte928 >>:

Я вот об этом то и веду речь - животными увлекаетесь не только на природе но и на Форексе..

(Can you teach me how to work?)

forte928 писал(а) >>

In this case, you can only advise to go to the surface of planet Earth to look around and do the business which is closer to your heart, and brings more pleasure from the work done - because Forex for you is just another toy ...

I've been thinking about contentment.... I trade on MICEX, FORTS, commodities and Forex. And I've noticed that it's much less fun to trade on forex than on other platforms. I mean I probably don't understand this market.... i.e. the fact of the pricing itself is completely absent from my mind. The news is bad/bad/good and where the eu will go...hell knows. Sometimes a country needs a cheap currency and positive news leads to a fall, sometimes it needs a more expensive one and that leads to growth. So there is no law of supply and demand in this market. This leads to the fact that you predict the price and there is nothing else... it's like a clue and clues to understand the movement.
in funds and commodities it is much easier..... you understand that there is seasonality, oil prices, zinc, nickel etc. there are market sectors that move the same way and you can understand where a particular stock will move by the movement of the group... dividends.... bond yields.... Generally, you can see the market. And on the forex market you cannot see anything except numbers.... such a woe... :)
Did nobody pay attention to it ???

RekkeR >>:

Ноут15" и уже года 4

Oh, right, I didn't, they're narrow)

Alex_Xv >>:

А точно, не приблизил, это ж узенькие)

mt4 file/save as image/active chart as is

exi >>:

Я тут подумал по поводу довольствия.... Я торгую на ММВБ, FORTS, товарные рынки и Forex. И заметил что удовольствия торговать на форексе гораздо меньше нежели на других площадках. Т.е. я наверно не понимаю этот рынок.... т.е. сам факт ценообразия у меня в голове совершенно отсутствует. Выходят новости плохоие\хорошие куда двинется евра...да черт её знает. Иногда стране нужна дешевая валюта и положительные новости приводят к падению, иногда нужна подороже и это приводит к росту. Т.е. на этом рынке отсутсвует закон спроса и предложения. Это приводит к тому что ты прогнозируешь чену на основе цены(ТА) и больше ничего нет...т.е. как бы подсказок и ключиков к пониманию движения.
На фондах и товарных же куда проще..... ты понимаешь, что существует сезонность, цены на нефть, цинк, никель т.д. есть сектора рынка которые двигаются одинакого и по движухе группы можно понять куда двнет конкретная акция... дивиденты.... доходность по облигациям.... Вобщем виден сам рынок. А на форексе кроме циферок невидно ничего.... вот такое горе... :)
Никто не обращал на такое внимание ???

the news is the index is OK to continue the movement and it is not, so that's forex for you! you are right about the news)

MGA писал(а) >>

>>) Can you teach me how to work?

You learn how to work in school... you do not work for money, forex is a business where if you do not invest there is no return...
Reason: