EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1988

Erex писал(а) >>

>>Wouldn't it be nice if you didn't have a bottle?

We can't wear a tuxedo and a limo. We only have a buffet.

I have a lot of ideas of trend working, but I can't decide on the trend indicator.

MGA >>:

о а я давно ищу такого кто покажет где нужно покупать и продавать. запоминаю адрес!

Man, you're in the wrong business, all looking for someone, a gap, a gap... what's next? We're busy making predictions, predicting prices.

SVEC писал(а) >>
I have a lot of ideas how to work with the trend, but I can't decide on the trend indicator.

The trend line of support and resistance - pros for a variety of graphs put coloured wagons on the table that would be a feast for the table....

SVEC писал(а) >>
I have a lot of ideas how to work with the trend, but I can't decide on the trend indicator.

DSMA 4;18 - cERTAIN ROLLING PERIODS 4 ON 18.

SVEC >>:
Посоветуйте индикатор для определения тренда, имеется много идей работы по тренду, но что то не как не могу определиться с индикатором тренда.

ATJOG!!! :))) well done!!!

if you know what a trend is, why ask?!

p.s. a good indicator is "matches propping up eyelids or scotch tape there too" - great for keeping an eye out (especially from 23-00 to 05-00) and very quickly sends signals to the subcortex for analysis, almost at the speed of light ...

Tantrik писал(а) >>

DSMA 4;18 - cREDITIVE COMBATING PERIOD 4 ON 18.

Do you happen to guess that trend and flat are one and the same?

EricGR >>:

мужчина вы не тем заняты, все ищите кого то, щели,гэп.. что будет дальше? Мы тут прогнозами заняты, цену пророчим

I have to go long at 50 on this gap when the banks say 3532 to go to the salt to get our kapoola!

forte928 >>:

трендовая линия поддержки и сопротивления - профи для разнообразного графика разноцветных машек навешивают что бы празник на столе был....

In that case, my desk is in complete mourning )) All black or white with no extra ))))

Those traders jumping out of windows must have kept the same charts too... ))) All they needed was a feast and a poker game with whores ))

Skymaster писал(а) >>

In that case, my desk is in complete mourning )) All black or white with no extra ))))

Those traders jumping out of windows must have kept the same charts too... ))) All they needed was a party and a poker game with whores )))

What's the big deal... Look at the entry...

Reason: