Wave analysis - page 18

Integer писал(а) >>

So the analysis is carried out on all available data until the correct sequence of patterns is obtained?

A classification (a valid set of structural designations) for each ZigZag ray is given immediately. If new data (ZigZag beams) come in, this set will be narrowed down.

A Neely pattern is a combination of consecutive structural notations.

I'll have to read the book.

Integer писал(а) >>
I will have to read the book.

The main problem is not that there are many alternatives for patterns, but that there are no patterns that fit the description. Now I'm solving this problem by changing ZigZag, timeframe, but maybe I'll write a probabilistic pattern recognition.

It turns out like this. For example, a 5 is formed, the theory says it should be followed by a correction, so you can do whatever you want, which correction figure should I classify?

sak120 писал(а) >>

The main problem is not that there are many alternatives for patterns, but that there are no patterns that fit the description. Right now I'm solving this problem by changing the ZigZag, timeframe, but maybe I'll write a probabilistic recognition.

Just about this in a previous post - new zigzag beams appear after a certain pattern is detected but they do not fit any classification?

It turns out so (variant): count number of rays of zigzag on all data, then by number of these rays make different combinations of patterns, until the best combination is found. It's a long time, but programs that make markups quickly and don't work, probably do it that way. Or maybe not, I don't know.

Integer писал(а) >>
It turns out so. For example, a 5 is formed, and theory says that after it there should be a correction. So, what kind of correction figure should I classify?

There are a lot of Nili corrective figures, but in order for a 5 to end, there has to be 1 Zigzag wave against that 5, such that the structural signs of the end of the 5 appear.

If this 1 wave here has an impulse characteristic (designation :5), then I trade such corrections.

It is more correct to still look at the higher frame (higher ZigZag) what kind of pattern is there.

Integer писал(а) >>
I will have to read the book.

Niroba himself put this book on one page:

But the most amazing thing is that all these figures and goal building (price of achievement) come from another more advanced system...

I do have a question for Neely's fans... If you are so good at it, where are your results, why do you believe in it so much but don't use it to the fullest...?

Integer писал(а) >>

Just about this in the previous post - new zigzag rays appear after some identified pattern, but they do not fit any classification?

It turns out so (variant): count number of rays of zigzag on all data, then by number of these rays make different combinations of patterns, until the best combination is found. It's a long time, but programs that make markups quickly and don't work, probably do it that way. Or maybe not, I don't know.

Partitioning with structural notations is instantaneous without time consuming (6 rays backwards is enough).

I'm not ready to present a pattern selection algorithm, there's no problem manually. I believe the most appropriate algorithm for patterns is to allow 1 error in the notations, ie exactly one ray to add any notation, so that the full classification was found, ie the answer will be in the form of probability patterns. If one imagines that this does not work, then consider the situation undefined, but this would be quite rare.

goldtrader писал(а) >>

Niroba himself put this book on one page:

I don't use this part of the book, only the first half, the movement targets don't count. With this part of the book, Neely tries to make up for the mistakes of his automated markup, by mental markup :). I have little interest in the wave partitioning; I'm only interested in the breakdown of the ZigZag into patterns.

Reason: