EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 190

forte928 >> :

You're looking at your model upside down... you've had your 6 point for a long time...

It will come out higher.

The master will be the last to enter.

Krotu >> :
Looking at the Eurobucks on H4 and more and more I am thinking about the terminal. I think, that it needs to go up to 1,4720 - 1,4780 and then we meet the price at 1,4180, and then we go up to 1,50. Tomorrow it will be the same and only in May or May there will be some news, like the negative interest rates, which will push the pairs up and then down. This is my view of the problem.

The mole is probably right.

Here's where your 6 point is marked with a circle...

and has fully worked out the sweeping movement...

forte928 >> :

You're looking at your model upside down...you've had your 6 point for a long time...

I know... I gave you the picture for fun...

kharko писал(а) >>

I know... I gave the picture as a joke...

For the ignorant to sigh.

Can we now get to the highs of the year?

NikT_58 >> :

The mole is probably right.

In addition I would like to say that on the Eurofound pair on H1 the terminal is already coming to a close. If the price reaches 0.9045 or 0.9, that will be the final push on the EUR before the big flight down.

Yee-ha

Here comes the rollercoaster )))))

I'm personally falling out ))))

VTB commentary

So, the euro's decline ended yesterday at 1.4525. The Dow Jones index closed down 0.48%. But overnight the euro started to rise and the Asian markets closed on the plus side. The Dow futures are now up 0.41%. WTI crude oil prices have already risen to $67.93 a barrel. In contrast, the Euro broke the downside channel and made a high at 1.4673. We think that with yesterday's declines, the correction is over, and the Euro will move up to the highs of the year and it will continue to rise at the same rate.

We now expect the Euro to rise to 1.53 within the coming month. Possibly, the growth will be intensified after the publication of the ADP employment data in USA today. Generally, it seems senseless to comment on the local market situation if we consider any news releases, just like there was no need to make any comments in 2007, except confirming its upward trend. We continue to believe that dollar depreciation is necessary for the US economy to support industry.

If Bank of England Governor Mervyn King openly states that the UK benefits from a weak pound to rebalance the economy, then given the extreme similarity of the US and UK budget deficit and trade balance problems, it is easy to conclude that a weak dollar benefits the US economy. This is what has determined the trajectory of the euro-dollar in recent months, just as the need for the economy in the USA to borrow during the crisis determined the growth of the dollar in the second half of last year. In such a situation we consider it almost impossible to determine a specific intraday trajectory for the Euro.

We can only cite some news that fits into the global picture to confirm our scenario. ........ Recently US President Barack Obama said that the US will no longer be able to play the role of the world's gendarmerie around the world. This is a logical confirmation that the US budget simply can no longer sustain its previous burden due to the acute budget crisis.

Oh - the Eurofunt has started to ramp up 8))))
Reason: