The dollar is getting stronger ??? - page 11

gip >> :
Just don't impose such childish notions on me and twist it bluntly. If the Americans were responsible for their debts, there would be no claims of theft. If they had raised the exchange rate instead of lowering it, no one would be accusing creditors of stealing, and even more would have been lent. As it is, capital is flowing out of your tymbo land of happiness. If you were an American, this would not make you happy.

That is how the USA is fully responsible for its debts and none of the creditors are accusing it of stealing, except you, and they are lending more and more money, i.e. the creditors believe in the USA and in the safety of their investments.

What childish notions am I imposing on you?

The situation is always a mirror: I lent you a sack of potatoes and I promised to pay you back in a year, you are a decent person and you don't charge me any interest. A year later, I paid you back a sack of potatoes. Is that all? Or are we going to count the price of potatoes on the market? If the price of potatoes went up in a year, then according to your logic, you stole from me. If the price of potatoes went down, then I stole from you. Your model is a society of thieves because the probability of a fair deal tends to zero.

OK, the reverse situation would be this:

Timbo borrowed a sack of potatoes from Vasya for a year, promised to give back a sack of potatoes and a bucket of potatoes as interest.

The next year, Timbo is not happy, because he has to repay the principal with interest, and Timbo sold the potatoes and used the money to go to Bali. Naturally, no potatoes were left in Bali. So no potatoes for Timbo. An honest man would have admitted his wrongdoing and made a new agreement with Vasya, promising him a sack of potatoes next year as principal repayment, and two buckets of potatoes as interest, and two cucumbers and a bottle of moonshine as compensation for Vasya's damages because of Timbo's negligence.

But our timbo is not like that. It's not that Timbo doesn't want to plant potatoes or make moonshine. It's just that Timbo is not used to making losses for himself, every transaction must make a profit for Timbo.

That's when Timbo uses tried-and-true methods, he borrows $5 from Peter promising him 4% interest, and... no, he doesn't give it to Vasya and buy a sack of potatoes with the five quid. He buys a $1 bag plus a bucket of rotten potatoes. After all, Timbo is in a difficult economic situation and he can't afford to waste money in such a situation.

After giving Vasa the potatoes (one sack of potatoes, plus a bucket of potatoes, get it and sign it), Timbo quietly goes to Bali to finish his journey.

I started this argument, I will settle it:

The US government won't pay its debt, not because it doesn't want to, and not because it can't find the money,

it's because it's impossible to pay back that debt.

The Fed lends the US government every dollar it prints,

so if the US borrows $100 from the Fed that means it has to pay back $100+%,

but the % doesn't exist in nature and in order to pay it back, the Fed has to print it,

That means the U.S. government will also borrow money at interest from the Fed.

Now it's clear that it's impossible to pay off the US debt,

and this debt was created only to have control of the U.S. government -

and through it, power around the world.

In addition, since the dollar is the world's legal tender, the U.S. government borrows money from the Fed not for itself,

but so that there is no shortage of money in the world payment system.

The more powerfully any country develops, the more debt the U.S. has.

Urain писал(а) >>

The Fed lends the US government every dollar it prints,

That's right, the so-called "government" is nominal.

Timba is being too polite and he's taking advantage of it.

He'd rather educate his americans but they'll fuck him for his bullshit.

that's the good thing about youtube... it's funny to read the comments there ))

Timbo go tell your pigs that there is no NWO and take that mahogany kid from Canada with you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u5Nd9i1UiA

m_a_sim писал(а) >>

That's it, the economy is screwed, the dollar is getting stronger

I absolutely agree with you m_a_sim - exactly *****, and exactly what happened.

Now we are thinking - whether to fall into crisis again or to accept the f**k with open hands.

cablyk >> :

That's right, the so-called "government" is nominal.

Timba is being too polite here and he's taking advantage of it.

he'd rather educate his americans but they'll fuck him for his bullshit.

that's the good thing about youtube... it's funny to read the comments there ))

Timbo go tell your pigs that there is no NWO and take that mahogany kid from Canada with you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u5Nd9i1UiA

you mean me?:)

Snotlout, you must have got all your knowledge from the Internet. From the comments on the tube. That's why you think you're so smart. And anyone who doesn't believe in your conspiracy tales is a fool to you.

gip писал(а) >>

Are you talking about me?)

Snotlout, you must have gotten all your knowledge from the Internet. From the comments on the tube. That's why you think you're so smart. And anyone who doesn't believe in your conspiracy tales is a fool to you.

Are you stoned on acorns? If your avatar is a tree, then I'm Mile Jackson.

I'm really smart, but I didn't know you're from canada too.

you're not a canadian kid, you're a senile old man))

"The dollar is getting stronger???

cablyk >> :

Are you stoned on acorns? If your avatar is a tree, I'm Mile Jackson.

i'm really smart, but i didn't know you were also from canada.

you're not a canadian kid, you're a senile old man.)

"The dollar is getting stronger???

In the spirit of healthy criticism, can you explain why I'm a moron?

A couple of thoughts on the medium-term quid from RBC

http://videoarchive.rbc.ru/archive/2009/10/02/Rinki_glob1636.wmv

timbo >> :

Here is a good article to continue the discussion about weak/strong dollar - G-7 Avoids Dollar Criticism, Warns Against Volatility. The G-7 countries are specifically pressuring the US to raise the dollar, or at least not to allow further depreciation, as it is hitting their economies hard.

Earlier, the FR representative said that the FR will keep the rate low, that is, a cheap dollar, as long as possible, to help the economy out of the crisis, and not follow the lobby of importers who advocated a stronger dollar.

Well, initially no one is pressuring the U.S. with the rise in the exchange rate, it is another matter that they need it because their economy is also suffering from it. That is why they have gathered countries to address the issue, but how can they help in this problem? It is interesting that you say that countries are willing to give a "loan" to the USA because it is not only possible and they offer this, but it also benefits them. They say the USA pays its debts and is prepared to borrow as much as it needs to and does not feel bad about its debts, because it pays them off confidently and on time. Or maybe it is worth looking much deeper....... For example, 3-2 years ago, when inflation went up in the U.S., the Americans decided to fight it by starting various programs to reduce inflation, one of the programs was a program to reduce interest rates, money supply control, monitoring of budget risks and anti-trust policy. It could have been OK, but then GDP fell, and the recession started. As you know almost one third of global GDP per capita accounts for over 20%, which is a very significant amount and inevitably affects developed economies, but here's the rub: 70% of US GDP is consumer spending, that part consists of a lot of consumer spending, and the real estate market got a little jacked up as well. As the USA was looking for money to support its GDP from borrowing from other countries and could not afford the fabulous sums, the USA ran into a demand deficit as production did not cut back hoping to turn things around but it didn't happen and the spending kept coming. All these costs were for the most part on a credit basis, with the result that the number of denials of various payments increased. What the US further proposes, and it proposes to finance US annual deficits to other countries, to keep domestic economies in line, which should have a positive effect on other economies in the future, along with that it is going to issue additional treasury bonds, as compensation for the debt it has given them. The economy should seem to be on the right track, but once it is cleared the debt burden will only increase, as this proposal for a new stimulus will lead nowhere, the old debt is very high and new ones are being built, and the problem has not been solved and will not be...We have no money to pay off the debt, it is just growing, the treasury bond payments are on the horizon, and there is nothing to do but to issue new bonds (so there is no timely repayment, just an old debt + current debts + interest on payments of these debts, which are paid back by this debt). In the end such a debt bubble will burst, but just the strengthening of the dollar, will contribute to reducing the US deficit, not the interests of importers (although they need it too) the main task remains the main one, to get out of the crisis.

Reason: