EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 189

I am looking at the Eurobucks on H4 and I am thinking more and more about the terminal. For that purpose they need to go up to 1,4720 - 1,4780, and then they will meet at 1,4180, and then they will go up to 1,50. Tomorrow it will be the same and only in May or May there will be some news, like the negative interest rates, which will push the pairs up and then down. Here is my view of the problem.

Helex >> :
I'm going to write an indicator for buying and selling, but it's a pity one indicator uses so many pairs and indices, it might die on small-minded machines.

It would be interesting to look at buying:)))

Sold 18pp+ on time.

And the pound is pretty good on the euro.

strangerr писал(а) >>

It would be interesting to see the buyback:)))

n<->o

keep hanging on to the pound )))

Krotu >> :
Looking at the Eurobucks on H4 and more and more I am thinking about the terminal. I think, that it needs to go up to 1,4720 - 1,4780 and then we meet the price at 1,4180, and then we go up to 1,50. Tomorrow it will be the same and only in May or May there will be some news, like the negative interest rates, which will push the pairs up and then down. Here is my view of the problem.

+5

The guys' neurons are acting up.

There's a lot of pips here.

Krotu писал(а) >>
I am looking at the Eurobucks on the H4 and I am thinking more and more about the terminal. For that it needs an increase to 1,4720 - 1,4780 and then it needs 1,4180, and then it needs to go up to 1,50. Tomorrow it will be the same and only in May or May there will be some news, like the negative interest rates, which will push the pairs up and then down. Here is my view of the problem.

Wouldn't play the Euro now IMHO 50/50

A little short...

kharko писал(а) >>

A little short...

You're looking at your model upside down...you've had your 6 point for a long time...

Reason: