EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1249

RekkeR >>:

Еауд. Сегодня пожалуй, начнет ссбываться одна из грез м-м Галины. И наша отчасти.

It will definitely start, after a pullback to 1.5000-1.5050.

strangerr писал(а) >>

It will definitely start, after a pullback to 1.5000-1.5050.

Yes, it looks like there should be a rollback. One more chance to buy.

What about the euro pound? By the way, Monday's gap isn't closed. Neither is the pound.

The euro pound should be down soon, but it should be up in waves. Fifth has to be drawn.

strangerr >>:

Начнет обязательно, после отката к 1.5000-1.5050.

I want it to jump first.

Test of broken resistance 1.3647.... If it holds, go up 1.3740 to try to break...

Alexan >>:

Да, похоже откатик должен быть. Еще один шанс для закупа.

По еврофунту че? Кстати гэп понедельника не закрыт. Как и по фунту.

Еврофунт по индюкам вниз должен скоро, а по волнам по идее вверх. Пятую нарисовать надо.

Euro pound looked, should in theory roll back at least 0.90.

strangerr писал(а) >>

Second wave should be drawn? It may come almost to the beginning of the first one, but I have no thoughts about reversal and will not do it for about two weeks at least.

Can I have a breakdown of the first wave on the eu? Doesn't look like an impulse. There's an overlap. I'd rather agree with KDT.

Alexan >>:

Можно разметочку первой волны по евре? Не похожа что-то она на импульс. Перекрытие идет. Скорее уж с КДТ (терминалом) соглашусь.

The second one has to be complicated, I mean, not straightforward like the first one.

Should drop to 1.3585.

International Monetary Fund (IMF) launches market sale of gold.
news. mail. ru/economics/3402696/

Until that 200t is secured, you have to understand gold will go up.

strangerr писал(а) >>

The second one has to be challenging, in the sense that it's not straightforward like the first one.

I mean corrective :)

I just don't like the first one. I made one, but I don't like it. It doesn't look like a pulse. More like a three. It just doesn't look right. Can someone do a better job of marking it up?

Reason: