bitcoin is now 12000, last week it was 9000 - page 2

bonnytu436:

I agree with you, it will keep going up more and more.

With the way it's been rallying I think it will soon reach 20,000, maybe even rally above that.

Diana Jackson:
With the way it's been rallying I think it will soon reach 20,000, maybe even rally above that.
it will, because now people are understanding that government money is just a joke, in venezuela they printed so much money that the paper to impress more money costs more than the money itself, if you buy USD the government will steal from you in debt, your money will suffer from inflation. Central Banks are the problem, now we can have the power again, with crypto coins

mrluck1:
it will, because now people are understanding that government money is just a joke, in venezuela they printed so much money that the paper to impress more money costs more than the money itself, if you buy USD the government will steal from you in debt, your money will suffer from inflation. Central Banks are the problem, now we can have the power again, with crypto coins

it will, because now people mrluck are understanding that government money is just a joke,

Speak for yourself many people have known that since ages every time you discover something new it seems you think the whole world didn't know.

Whatever the reason Bitcoin is rallying and it doesn't look like it will stop any time soon. I confess I wasn't expecting that up until recently, but it is what it is.

Reason: