EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1798

Alexan писал(а) >>

Well, ask him where he got that figure - the diametric. You will be pleasantly surprised by the name :))) And the name won't be Elliot, I'll tell you that. It'll be that **dick :)))
How do you work with him if he uses the figures discovered by that irreverent man?
Anyway, that's all lyrics. Can we sell the euro now or not? Because uncle Kolya is knocking on the beach.

Just unlike the most respected man who invented all these figures, my friend can use them perfectly well :)))

strangerr писал(а) >>

>>Thanks for the detailed picture, I've been kind of bored with it today.)

I've been driving all day, damn it. I get carsick. Drove all over the city three times. Didn't even look at the charts. 3 poses couldn't hold, uncle Kolya took them away :((((.
Any news or thoughts on the yen or aussie?

Alexan >>:

Ну вот Вы у него и спросите, откуда он взял такую фигуру - диаметрик. Будете приятно удивлены именем :))) И имя будет не Эллиот, подсказываю. А как раз тот **дак :)))
Как же Вы с ним работаете, если он использует фигуры, открытые этим неуважаемым человеком?
Впрочем это все лирика. Ну можно уже продавать евру или не? А то дядя Коля в гости стучит пля.

Who's the mcdac?)) My broker passed out, but he's late.))

Alexan >>:

По франку:

2010.04.01 18:04:27 *Трейдеры говорят, что Швейцарский национальный банк покупал доллары и евро
2010.04.01 18:02:15 *Swiss National Bank Could Not Be Reached For Comment

Remember the other week there was news that they would be buying a lot of currency.... there was one last week... I was asking what kind ...

Galina >>:

Не слабо кого то на франке отьимели....
Что это за плюшка то такая....
Разобраться бы, а то она в картинку то как то не очень вписывается....

The yen jumped out of buying and the yen jumped out of selling

Alexan >>:

Дык за рулем весь день был, чтоб его... Аж укачивает. Город вдоль и поперек раза три проехал. Даже не смотрел графики. 3 позы не выдержали, дядя Коля их забрал :(((
По йене и аусси есть новости, мысли?

There's Forte's drawing on Aude a couple of pages ago.

Hello! euro/frank is not going down I sold on top! 4 for 4. 86% will the walrus go down?

Galina >>:

до 1,3587 рост, в моменте может дойти на 1,3608-18.
Она так и будет наверх с откатами ковылять.
Ну пока вроди как попадаю в точку....

Galina, kudos to you!!! and a bouquet of the world's most beautiful flowers!!! :)

PS. strangerr also beautiful!!! :)

Tantrik >>:

Привет! евро/франк чё то не падает я наверху продал! 4 по 4. 86% моржа будет падать?

So it will be

How clearly the eurik approached my target :)
1,3587 !
Right on cue !!!

Reason: