EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1791

gip >>:

Очень ценная информация. (1)Придавило (2)Зеленый (3)... Страшно подумать...
Ну ладно, новичек, у нас тут есть трейдеры, программисты, алкоголики. Ты кто будешь?

He won't admit it.))

So at the end of the hour on top? Who has an opinion? Traders, programmers, alcoholics:)

gip >>:

Очень ценная информация. (1)Придавило (2)Зеленый (3)... Страшно подумать...
Ну ладно, новичек, у нас тут есть трейдеры, программисты, алкоголики. Ты кто будешь?

Please read the whole list, I can't find myself, no bidding, buy/share button is scary to press in a pre-determined state :)))

cr0ss >>:

агласите пжалста весь список, а то сибя найти немогу, торги не идут, кнопку бай\селл страшна нажимаь в пеопределившимя состоянии :)))

you must be a slacker because you don't work anywhere;))))))

so far in the scenario... will cancel if we go below the green katala... that's for today 1.3435.... In the meantime I'm waiting for 1.3450... I'll turn there cautiously

oleniknik >>:
пока по сценарию ... отменится если пойдем ниже зеленого катала... это для сегодняшнего дня 1.3435

Don't peep at me.))

OlegTs >>:

ты видимо тунеядцем будешь, так как нигде не работаешь;))))))

No... how can I trade?! I'm going to change my name and open a business... Vekselberg is busy... Of the normal names, it's either BrokerMan or ForexMan... I'll go see if there are any TMs or domains registered... and will change my status from slacker common (then) to hard worker trader (tt)

:))

p.s. In general, I think that now the Eurobucks will go up slowly ... and will go somewhere to 1.3650 for now ... (my hunch, don't follow me!!!)

Galina писал(а) >>

Read a book on how cross rates are regulated and you'll find out for yourself.

Galina has read everything and learned everything...
only I have no money))

I closed my sell with +6 pips because fuck you :)

syan >>:

Галина все прочитала и все узнала...
только денег уже нет))

She'll read you too.))) I've already opened a buy, although it may go a little lower.

the gold is as good as gone
Reason: