EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1795

Vlad72 писал(а) >>

>> I'm lucky I can sleep easy.

In our business, you can sleep in peace if it's the weekend or there's no pose :)))

Galina писал(а) >>

In our business, you can only sleep peacefully if it's the weekend or there's no pose :)))

>> that's it for tonight, I'm gonna sit on the fence.

IvGeniy писал(а) >>
But somehow I don't think this is the end of the move or it will be a stomping ground again in this area. I think it's too early to settle! >> What do you think?

Up to 1.3587, in the moment it could go to 1.3608-18.
It will keep on going up with kickbacks.
So far I seem to be hitting the point....

Galina >>:

до 1,3587 рост, в моменте может дойти на 1,3608-18.
Она так и будет наверх с откатами ковылять.
Ну пока вроди как попадаю в точку....

Galenka, I posted the picture especially for you.))

Galina >>:

до 1,3587 рост, в моменте может дойти на 1,3608-18.
Она так и будет наверх с откатами ковылять.
Ну пока вроди как попадаю в точку....

She's going to bang.
I have to wait for the day to end.
I'm looking forward to it.

The fifth wave of the fourth corrective wave - turned out to be short-lived, the maximum point to reach 1.3575 after which we will make a U-turn in the direction of lowering of the euro The preliminary time of a U-turn of a trend 2/04 at 8-00 The beginning of the turn should precede the presence of divergence on Н4, which is now formed remains only to wait for a U-turn oscillators on Н1.

strangerr писал(а) >>

>>Galenie, I posted the picture especially for you.)

Your drawings ....
well just confused :)
You see, I don't really like messing around with locks like you, it doesn't do any good.
:)))

forte928 >>:

пятая волна четвертой коррекционной волны - оказалась укороченной- максимальная точка достижения 1.3575 после чего мы совершим разворот в сторону снижения евры предварительное время разворота тренда 2/04 в 8-00 начало разворота должно предшествовать наличию дивергенции на Н4 которая в данный момент сформировалась осталось лишь дождаться разворота осциляторов на Н1..

1.3580-1.3380

Watch Evan MacGregor's film "The Swindler" about the stock market, which is very instructive.

Reason: