EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2055

OlegTs писал(а) >>

as far as I have noticed, any news moves currencies within their noise channel(I don't mean pairs, I mean currencies) and the direction of currencies themselves relative to others is currently quite inert...

The pound against other currencies is pulled up a bit towards the top so I assumed the situation before the election..... (>> they're buying it themselves.)

OlegTs писал(а) >>

>> hhz, the yen hasn't broken through, it's not an active phase of the crisis right now.

I don't think this stop should be positioned as anything major. Time will tell...

Z.U. Wishing everyone profits this week!!!

Tantrik >>:

Фунт относительно других валют немного к верху подтянут вот я и предположил ситуацию перед выборами..... (сами они его и покупают)

what's up!!!!
take my favourite cluster indicator from the surgeon, set the anchor point at the start of the crisis and you have it:

if anyone goes down, the pound comes first, the eu comes second, and the fact that it's going up now is the way it's going down, as you can see from a bird's-eye view;)))))

OlegTs писал(а) >>

what's up!!!!
If the pound comes first, the eu is second, and if it goes up, it's the way it's going down:

the pound comes first, the eu is second and if it's going up, it's going down in a bird's-eye view;)))))

Yeah that's right... one month it goes up after the election it will go down...

Tantrik >>:

Да всё правильно.. месяц он растёт после выборов будет падать..

Well that's it, the rise in the pound will end on May 6, 2010. After that date, everyone settle; ))))

OlegTs >>:

Ну вот и определились, рост фунта завершиться 6 мая 2010г. После этой даты всем селится;))))

another divergence is possible...

Box-Jenkins resistance-support lines for 26.04.2010-27.04.2010 with 95% fidelity (2 sigmas):

Tantrik писал(а) >>

The move downwards depends not on the channel but most likely on the parliamentary elections.

but for some reason we're pushing back from the borders in the channel and we're going down...

forte928 писал(а) >>

but for some reason, we're pushing off the borders in the channel and we're going down...

Shift in forex miners one up the other down.... (yes the channel is the coprative line...) And for the last half hour the pound has been falling in all pairs there is no channel.

Tantrik писал(а) >>

Shift at forex miners one up the other down.... (yes the channel has a line of coincidence...)

and not only that, resistance lines are also support lines and what we are about to fly south is up to 2950
Reason: