EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1805

People, somebody push the euro down, how long can we play this game?

nikitosmore писал(а) >>

frankly I haven't quite got the hang of the slang yet) shorts means south, south means upwards, am I right?)

On your map, where is south located? Is it at the top? Is north at the bottom? It seems that many people here not only skipped Russian lessons in school, but other comrades also missed geography :))) Well, at least our maths is all right :).
How did you know from the title of the news that the dollar will fall or vice versa? Share :)

strangerr >>:
Люди, кто нибудь, толкните евру вниз, сколько можно играться?

what are your predictions for the pair today?

Alex_Xv >>:

какие у вас сегодня прогнозы по паре?

Waiting for the fall.

Alexan >>:

На карте у Вас Юг где расположен? Вверху чтоль? А север внизу? Похоже тут многие в школе не только уроки русского языка прогуливали, но и другие товарищи еще и географию :))) Хорошо, хоть с математикой у нас все в порядке :)
Как Вы по названию новости определили, что доллар будет падать или наоборот? Поделитесь :)

It's Gip's fault, he doesn't teach them anything, just walk, sleep, corner and that's it.))

strangerr >>:
Люди, кто нибудь, толкните евру вниз, сколько можно играться?

now... wait... I'll wipe my face with tap water... I'll empty my pockets with some change from the Visa-Platinum and try to push it around :)))

the chinese and indians are good friends, they can help you drop currency... our young sovdivians sold the chinese communism in a way that even the americans cannot break :))) but the americans sold them their government paperwork-....

p.s. i'm also waiting for the eurobugs to go down... although if it's third in third we may not wait much ...

strangerr >>:

Жду падения.

Until when?

everettt >>:

До каких пор?

Till we get bored of waiting.))) The drawings were posted yesterday in myriad ways.

Falling until when?

Good day to you all! (If it is good). What are anyone's thoughts? Any specific figures? Where are we going to fall from? I'm thinking it will be a pullback from 3623-25.
Reason: