EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 896

brodiaqa >>:
мда, попался я с фунтом. Смотреть

You're a dangerous trader... you opened a lot of lots and they are too big for your deposit! 0.1 is just right for you... the quieter you ride the farther you go! There was one such guy... crying about an 80% drawdown...

my advice to you is to lock up or you're going against the trend... you're pulling wires on the high-rise)))))

EricGR >>:

ты вообще то опасно торгуешь... много лотов открыл да и крупны они для твоего депо! 0.1 тебе в самый раз... тише едешь дальше будешь! тут был уже один такой.. плакал о 80% просадке...

мой те совет локируйся а то прешь против трэнда... провода натягиваешь на высотке)))))

)))))))) thanks for the advice. I will take it into account ))))

Except that the word "go against the trend" doesn't appeal to me )))) Don't scare me please )))) Am I really going against the trend? Maybe I should close trades after all?

brodiaqa писал(а) >>
Yep, i got caught with the pound. See

If a pullback happens, you may close part of your positions at breakeven :-)

And EricGRis right, by the way, it is better not to risk against the trend - the picture is appropriate :-)

Looks like 1.400 is the end of the crisis. The next stop, 1.600 is the beginning of a new crisis.

waitra >>:

Будет откатик, - успеешь часть позиций закрыть в безубытке :-)

А EricGR, кстати прав, против тренда лучше зря не рисковать - картинка в тему :-)

it's okay to open... but if you're not sure, lock yourself in.... i'm not hiding the fact that i've got 2 buys hanging around eh how far away but lacquered... i don't care, it's just that i'm stuck with 400 bucks... nothing will happen to them, they will work out in time but not for long...

NYROBA писал(а) >>

WARNING !!!

Rationale ? fannies in 1000pc...

From Dmitry Vozny's blog

Correction phase

According to the law of the genre after a trend in favour of the quid, there comes a correction phase, during which the American dollar temporarily gives up its positions.

The wave pattern does not exclude that this short-term weakening of the quid might last till the end of the week.

Wave Pattern 120

Presumably, the correction b of (ii) is coming to an end. In this case it is logical to expect the formation of the ascending zigzag a-b-c of (ii) to 1.4250 with further continuation of the so-called double Elliott pass.

If the final zigzag of the wave b of (ii) is transformed into the downward impulse, then an alternative option is possible (plotted at the bottom of the 120 min chart).

NYROBA писал(а) >> Attention!
Euro-Dollar currency pair could see a sharp price swing from 1.40 to 1.5

1,000 points in one evening? Won't anything crack?

Not in one night, but in a week it could be. Remember in 2009 how the euro went up in one week. by almost 700 points. But the dollar is not the euro))) It's not realistic.
Reason: