EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1803

Has everyone gone to sleep?

Exi, I have a slightly modified version, but it seems to be wrong too - there are no stretches in some places. In your variant the 0-2 line is crossed by the third wave down there, where the red marking starts.
Anyway, I think it is not the impulses again, maybe a normal impulse has just started to form. But something does not believe so high - 3722-3748. Looks more like some kind of triangles or zigzags again.

ya_kutka >>:
А ка Вы смотрите, чтобы сходить на 3510, а потом лететь уже?Может такой вариант быть?

Possible. Rollback to shoulder level, and then up if channel resistance breaks through)

Fri 02.04

- Strong impact
- Medium impact
- Weak impact

Time Country Macroeconomic indicators Period Fact Forecast Previous Impact
03:50 Japan Monetary base March - 2.3% y/y 2.2% y/y
16:30 USA Non-farm payrolls March - 179.000 -36.000
16:30 USA Unemployment rate March - 9.7% 9.7%
16:30 USA Average hourly earnings March - 0.2% m/m 0.1% m/m

Alexan >>:

птн 02.04

- Сильное влияние
- Среднее влияние
- Слабое влияние

Время Страна Макроэкономические показатели Период Факт Прогноз Предыдущее Влияние
03:50 Япония Денежная база март - 2.3% г/г 2.2% г/г
16:30 США Количество новых рабочих мест вне сельского хозяйства март - 179.000 -36.000
16:30 США Уровень безработицы март - 9.7% 9.7%
16:30 США Средняя почасовая заработная плата март - 0.2% м/м 0.1% м/м

So will the dollar fall?

It should be clear by now, judging by the DOLLAR FRANK or the EUR FRANK, that the EUR is only going to go up from now on.
ANY move downwards should be seen as a correction, and as a great opportunity to buy cheaper.
This does NOT mean it's time to look globally into the longs, it's too early.
As I said before and again, the level of 1.35 is a very strong, key level, above buy, below sell.
I also reiterate that the market will give an opportunity to buy or sell from it.
BUT DO NOT RUSH TO SHORTS!
Don't you see that the powers that be have entered the game (I mean the intervention today in the franc).
Now, we can only speculate what will happen next.
And I have one such suggestion....
They will go short, but not too hard.
Don't forget, the 1.35 level is a good support now !!!!!!
For God's sake listen.....

nikitosmore писал(а) >>

means the dollar will fall?

RIGHT !!!!
FALL !!!!
There will definitely be a white candle tomorrow, even if they do sell out on the news, which is young likely, but rather the other way round.

nikitosmore >>:

значит будет падать доллар?

Not a fact. The news on the states has been good for a day now. I euro all grow to myself )

Galina >>:

ПРАВЕЛЬНО !!!!
ПАДАТЬ !!!!
Завтра точно белая свеча будет, даже если и сольют на новости, что моло вероятно, а скорее наоборот.

frankly I haven't quite got the hang of the slang yet) shorts means south, south means upwards, am I getting that right?)

shorts - means selling
longs - buys
South - dollar rising (for this pair)
north - growth of the euro

Alex_Xv писал(а) >>

Not a fact. The news on the states has been good for a day now. I euro keeps growing myself )

This is NOT TRUE !!!
Sorry for God's sake but the news on the states is just disgusting e.g. the climax is the rise that everyone saw yesterday on the eu...
it's gone on the news.

16:15 ADP private sector employment survey * March-20,000-24,000+20,000-23,000

It's kind of an independent source. It's the most negative the market has seen in a long time.
It comes out once a month.
Tomorrow the same news, but from the government, so to speak, the official.
Of course, this data will differ from what we have seen, but not very much.
Believe me, THIS IS A HUGE NEGATIVE !!!!

Reason: