EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1707

waitra >>:
Ага верно подмечено :) В мой самый первый торговый день получилось из депо 700 евро, доход +3000. Но через пару дней стало понятно, что это было везение.

I guess we've all been there :)

У меня вообще большие сомнения что еврик с текущих уровней отвалит...
А очень бы хотелось.
Кто что думает, до куда он в моменте еще вырастетет ?
Мне кажется так лутше звучит.

У меня вообще большие сомнения что еврик с текущих уровней отвалит...
А очень бы хотелось.
Кто что думает, до куда он в моменте еще вырастетет ?
Мне кажется так лутше звучит.

waitra >>:

Очевидные - посеять панику, держать людей в страхе.
Мгут быть еще скрытые мотивы (как в случае с башнями 11 сентября) - но такое сразу не всплывет, особенно в россии.

It's only clear that nothing is clear.... Thank you for your feedback. I think the real motive is money. Everything else is a publicity stunt, both by the country's authorities and representatives of the terr. organisation.

Such "capital movements" are wildly irritating and tense. When the Kremlin morons are going to get what they deserve, how long can they persecute ordinary people?

"Dismissing the Blacks is not the way". All nationalities are good, but as the saying goes, there is a "family" with its own kind. I have Armenian friends (who are also kind of black), but they are nice people and they despise their own people who deal drugs and other criminals... Capturing and exiling them. They should capture and exile the scum that uses methods such as terrorist attacks in Antarctica, it is despicable, low and cowardly. I am sure everyone knows this, especially because the Kremlin has enough different services. Only why do they allow it... assholes...

gip писал(а) >>

Galina, maybe your opinion will be changed by the news that Glen Neely is also RYING!!!! ;))))

I like NeoWave in that at least occasionally you can get the only possible scenario and it comes true. For the most part wave analysis tells you what was and what will be - 5 options each way.
But it's also very difficult to do.... I sometimes sit for hours on one currency to make a more or less acceptable layout.

Sait visnit!
Alexan >>:

Тупого качка заклинило чето.. И похоже не только его... Дубликаты будьте добры затирайте за собой... Плииииииииииииииизззз...

gip >>:
Сегодня чего-то доллар выкупают... Никто не в курсе, что там правительство США продает что так пользуется спросом?

DPOs are getting ready for a huge sale.
Look at the charts.
As soon as the Dow starts to fall, it will cause demand for the quid.
Consequently there will be a move for the quid across the currency spectrum.

exi писал(а) >>

I like NeoWave because at least once in a while you can get the only possible scenario and it gets done. For the most part wave analysis tells you what was and what will be - 5 options each way.
But it's also very difficult to do.... I sometimes sit for hours over one currency to make a more or less acceptable markup.

On the pound. It looks like we have the wrong triangle (at least the other options do not work).

syan >>:

strangerr, лучшеб ты свой рот открыл только по теме форума.

My dear fellow, I know what I'm talking about, not from the stories of my grandmothers, but I'm talking about those who sell drugs, people and weapons, and in the evenings they ply their trade in the cool bars of Moscow. I have a best friend from Grozny, and we've been through a lot together in our time, and you know he doesn't defend his countrymen with a foam at his mouth.

There's no hurry to go down... strangerr, did they send you the book?