Fibonacci levels: myth or reality? - page 4

sayfuji >>:
mql4com, вам нужно перечитать пару книжек чтобы вспомнить/понять, откуда сосбственно Фиба появилась, и каким образом она распространена в окружающем мире. Что касается того как фрукт называется, это его вкуса не меняет. Есть ли статистическое обоснование Фибы, нет ли его. Интересно конечно в сути вопроса разобраться, но может вместо того, чтобы пытаться что-то опровергунть, лучше что-то создать? И вместо того, чтобы пытаться доказать невозможность существования, бросить ресурсы на реализацию. Не получится - списать на неработоспособность, получится - будет на руках хорошая работоспособная система.

What is easy to predict are the answers of the faithful. Let's turn on our brains, though. The hardest thing in this world is to think for ourselves.

Many people are conditioned from childhood to believe that if something is written in a book, it must be true, or at least it must be serious.

Do you have your own ideas? Why develop something that does not belong to you? Don't you have time to spare? This does not apply to Fibs in particular, but to everything in the financial markets.

An adequate person enters the market with a bunch of hypotheses that he starts to check not with Expert Advisors, but with mathematical packages. The task is not to find profit, but to find the regularity. If there is a pattern, there will be profit. Twist and turn the time series in the matrix packages, instead of wasting years creating indicators.

There are thousands of indicators, and everyone takes one and tries to find out how to trade with it. But there is no way! But there is no way! It is a fraud.

You look at how everyone is doing it:

- It seems to be a good indicator, we just need to add filters in the form of another indicator. And there we go...

nen >> :

First of all, everyone must answer the question to themselves with the utmost honesty: is what I am claiming really true? Or maybe I haven't had the courage to look into it fully?

Just do not say, that you do not want to prove anything to anybody and you have no time for such nonsense, it will take no more time, than you have spent for this post.

I agree with mql4com, people read books and believe almost sacredly in what they say. And meanwhile, who writes these books? And why? They are written by traders who could not make enough money in the financial markets using their "strategies"... My friend, for example, "trades from books" and foaming at the mouth proves that it works, you just need to interpret it correctly... During his trading he has already lost two deposits...

FOXXXi писал(а) >>

Don't tell me you don't want to prove anything and you have no time for such nonsense. It will take no more time than you spent on this post. No one will know about your system by your predictions anyway. This will be real courage.

Go to ONYX. Two years ago it was all online... based on fb. And the results were posted before and after. And you'll find a lot there.

I gave my view in the post you quoted. A lot has been done in terms of zigzags and fibs. Now we need to move in the direction that is described in the post you quoted. That is to say - do programs. Much has been done. But there are still things which have not been implemented.

There are strategies based on zigzags and fibs that have been developed in some detail, including those based on indicators which have been developed - ZUP...

Now the development is underway in terms of creating an EA... But this is likely to be unavailable to the general public.

it's like when you bet your advisor on the real you're not a believer... you don't know for 100% that he won't lose...

and in general Mathemat is right - gathering Fibo stats this way is primitivism...

P.S. I'm not trying to prove that Fibo ratios are present in the market... it is quite possible that they are not there...
but my intuition, based on my experience using levels, tells me that it (the Fibonacci sequence) must be present in the market in one form or another...

The strategy is well developed. The basis is the zigzag. Some fibo ratios have an auxiliary role. Only as a reference point - here to pay attention ... as well as other levels... provide a reference point for decision making. No more than that.

sayfuji писал(а) >>
mql4com, you need to reread a couple of books to remember/understand where the Fiba came from proper, and how it is distributed in the surrounding world. As for what the fruit is called, that doesn't change its flavour. Whether there is a statistical basis for Fiba, there isn't. Interesting to get to the bottom of it of course, but maybe instead of trying to disprove something, it would be better to create something? And instead of trying to prove the impossibility of existence, throw resources at implementation. If it doesn't work, write it off as unworkable; if it does work, we'll have a good workable system on our hands.

Thanks to mql4com and others for the support. I have changed the initial post by adding the stat results for the "textbook" application of Fibo. Simplified? Maybe. But drawing Fibo at angles and from all possible fractals is not scientific. If I plot the Fibo chart with lines, the probability that some of them will coincide with the price increases. Very wise words about books. Books are a commercial product. You have to inflate the importance of the topic for it to be bought.

Indeed, let's think with our brains. Nobody denies the existence and importance of Fibonacci numbers. Yes, one can find them in a seashell, sunflower and other natural phenomena. But when one starts comparing the market to nature, pseudo-science begins.

nen >> :

Go to the ONICS. Two years ago there was everything online... based on fib. And the results were posted before and after. And you'll find a lot there.

I gave my view in the post you quoted. A lot has been done in terms of zigzags and fibs. Now we need to move in the direction that is described in the post you quoted. That is to say - do programs. Much has been done. But there are still things which have not been implemented.

There are strategies based on zigzags and fibs that have been developed in some detail, including those based on indicators which have been developed - ZUP...

Now the development is underway in terms of creating an EA... But this is likely to be unavailable to the general public.

I'm aware of onyx and your developments. Of course, the developments are good, but... Where are the results? Maybe a link, because it's not so good - "Got it down to about $36... and then I stopped monitoring the situation. Not enough time. But I know there are people who are rebuilding the account..."

I take it there will be no predictions. So again the conspiracy about the general public.

nen >> :

The strategy is well developed. The basis is the zigzag. Some fibo ratios have an auxiliary role. Only as a reference point - here to pay attention ... as well as other levels... provide a reference point for decision making. No more than that.

>>Fibs work, but for some reason they are auxiliary, I wonder what that's about.

gpwr >> :

Thanks to mql4com and others for the support. I have changed the initial post by adding the stat results on the "textbook" application of Fibo. Simplified? Maybe. But drawing Fibo at angles and from all possible fractals is not scientific. If I plot the Fibo chart with lines, the probability that some of them will coincide with the price increases. Very wise words about books. Books are a commercial product. You have to inflate the importance of the topic for it to be bought.

Indeed, let's think with our brains. Nobody denies the existence and importance of Fibonacci numbers. Yes, one can find them in a seashell, sunflower and other natural phenomena. But when they start to compare the market to nature, pseudoscience begins.

What is your plan for EURUSD at the moment, if there is one?

Reason: