Algorithms, profitable and not so profitable. - page 4

sanyooooook:

It's easier to check in the terminal in real life than to explain 100 times.

Orders can be opened under any circumstances.

This is not difficult, I have even written a script:

If you do not know how to do it, you may get into trouble - first of all, you have to learn the basics and all the possible nuances.

As for OrderCloseBy - I understand that if we open one limitorder to buy, then the second to sell and in this case we have some profit (minus commission), then we have a "lock" and in fact it does not matter whether the price moves in the direction as long as we send OrderCloseBy for these two orders - the profit will not go anywhere?

mmmoguschiy:

If you are not sure how to do this, then you have to learn the basics and all the possible nuances.

As for the OrderCloseBy operation - I understand that if we open one limitorder to buy, then the second to sell and in this case we have some profit (minus commission), then we have a "lock" and it actually does not matter if the price moves in the direction as long as we send OrderCloseBy for these two orders - the profit will not go anywhere?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/40389#comment_1341607

mmmoguschiy:

If you are not sure how to do this, then you need to learn the basics and all the possible nuances.

As for the OrderCloseBy operation - I understand that if we open one limitorder to buy, then the second to sell and in this case we have some profit (minus commission), then we have a "lock" and in fact it does not matter if the price moves in the direction as long as we send OrderCloseBy for these two orders - the profit will not go anywhere?

OrderCloseBy closes opposite positions one at the expense of the other

sanyooooook:

I refer to this simple algorithm as an MM algorithm.

You need a steady deposit, preferably 1:1 leverage and a large stock of patience to work properly.

From the price, a grid is placed at the top to sell, and at the bottom to buy.

When one of the sell orders triggers, an order is added to the top, from the bottom buy orders are moved up by the grid step.

Similarly, when the price goes down and triggers one of the orders, a buy order is added from below and sells are moved down on the step of the grid from above.

If there are two oppositely directed orders in the market, both of them will be destroyed.

SZZY: the distance between the lower Sell Limit and the upper Buy Limit should be equal to the double step between the orders

If your order has a negative streak, you may lose money or face a drawdown.

VOLDEMAR:
in the event of a sudden reversal, it's a loss or a drawdown...

You have to manage to lose with 1:1 leverage)

sanyooooook:

I can't believe you're losing with 1:1 leverage.)

It's not so hard, if there's something to lose, and good people will tell you where and how.

sanyooooook:

You'd have to manage to lose with 1:1 leverage...)

With 1:1 leverage it's not going to be interesting...

And the risk is boring ....

VOLDEMAR:

with a 1-in-1 leverage, the returns won't be interesting...

With the recent fluctuations in the rouble, it might even be interesting. A simple example, someone kept their savings in dollars, bang, and their fortune just tripled, quite interesting.

VOLDEMAR:

with a 1-in-1 leverage, the returns won't be interesting...

you just need to understand, this strategy is not for 1000 quid and not for one month of work.

As for thecurrency market, it is very risky, but thanks to the huge leverage, everything is as it is.

The profit on the fund will be higher, and so will the risk.

Stasikusssss:
With the recent fluctuations in the rouble, it could be very interesting. A simple example, someone kept their savings in dollars, bang, and their fortune just tripled, quite interesting.
It's not the fortune that has increased, it's the opportunity to buy more goods as long as the amount of capital hasn't increased.
Reason: