EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1703

strangerr >>:

Галя, почему вы такая недоверчивая?))) Говорил же вам с утра.

Aren't you at work yet ???
:)

Is trading the main focus of anyone here?

exi >>:

Ну все описанное выше это все NeoWave. Кстати в книге "Мастерство анализа волн" Г. Нили описана не вся его теория.

А по поводу "почитать" ничего такого я не нашел нормального. Это мои собственные выводы. Вобще существует "Квадрат девяти Ганна". По нему можно предсказывать время (не цену) разворота цены. Сам я им не пользовался никогда. Знаю что Ганна постоянно упрекали в шарлатанстве :)

I was just reading Gunn at the weekend, but I'm struggling to understand it.((It's too bad they didn't translate it much, it still comes through better in the vernacular. A charlatan is not a charlatan, and $2,000,000 in the 1955 account is not what or how, but how or what.))

strangerr писал(а) >>

I was just reading Gunn at the weekend, but I'm struggling to understand it.((Too bad they didn't translate it much, it still comes through better in the vernacular. A charlatan is not a charlatan, and $2,000,000 in the 1955 account is not what or how, but how or what.))

Nah... Gunn's a smart man, that's for sure. He's done well in maths too.

Galina >>:

А вы еще не на работе ???
:)

I'm digging the vegetable garden outside the house, digging, digging, digging, smoking.))

strangerr писал(а) >>

I'm digging the vegetable garden outside the house, digging, digging, digging, smoking.))

When do you trade? Before you smoke after you dig or after you smoke before you dig ?:)

strangerr >>:

Я огород возле дома копаю, курю, копаю, копаю, курю.)))

Is the ground dry yet? The snow has just melted...

Morning all ! Coffee ) Properdelnekg ))))

What's up? Down Up?

We still have a lot of snow in Samara !
But the sun is shining so brightly !!!
The mood is springing !

Galina писал(а) >>
And we still have a lot of snow in Samara !
But the sun is shining so brightly !!!
The mood is springing !

I'm from Samara too ... I wonder if there are many of them here?
Reason: